Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Has anyone killed the demonic spider in Furiae Undercity

DhariusDharius Member Posts: 475
If so, how? My human rogue4/cleric4 doesn’t stand a chance...even with two henchmen.

Chaos Spittle aaaargh! :)

Comments

• DhariusDharius Member Posts: 475
    edited November 2020
    Luckily I found a way - I had a few points in UAI and was carrying scrolls of Haste and Tenser's Transformation. I used these and also cast a spell of Bull's Strength for good measure, before taking the spider down with a few lucky hits. I kept the other henchmen well back of course :)

I also had scrolls of Chain Lightning and Blade Barrier which I used for the end boss and her acolytes. UAI and high level scrolls worked like a charm :)

Unfortunately the spider is only worth about 400-500xp and had no other treasure apart from the healing potions I found in the nearby container. Still, I'm glad I found a way of beating it with my main PC.

• XorinaXorina Member Posts: 122
    I don't know how anyone can get far in DDOF, as it's unbelievably freezy crashy, I'm unusually irked as I've wasted $5 on a beta.