Skip to content

Its possible to dual kit somehow?

shayloshaylo Member Posts: 40
Hello. Like in my title, its possible ? I heard some stories that i cant get advantages from dual kits like assassin/berserker, anyway i just want only dual my pure Fighter into assasin and cleric into archer. So its somehow possible ?

1. Trying only one mode called dualing into kit from beamdog, but seems now work fine for me (maybe cuz i using dragonspear UI++?)

Thanks for help ;)

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    The game has one field in creature files for a kit. You can fake it, especially for dual classes, by adding the other kit's abilities, but you still only have one kit as far as the game is concerned.

Dual-classing into kits is not allowed by the standard rules, but it can be done fairly easily and it mostly works even without a mod. With EEKeeper or a similar tool, set your kit to the desired kit from the second class, then dual.
    Some kit features don't work right if the kit belongs to the second class. For the ones you're looking at, the archer kit won't have its drawback of blocking you from specializing in melee weapons. Or it's benefit of allowing you to grandmaster bows, but being a cleric blocks that already. The fighter/assassin dual will have some weird display issues with the backstab multiplier when you level up at high levels, but that multiplier will be correct in-game.

The mod ... yeah, I can see how that might conflict with UI mods.