Skip to content

Neera Romance *SPOILERS*

2»

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Purudaya For most of the romance it will actually be 1; it only turns to 2 once the romance is 'committed'.
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    LiamEsler said:

@Purudaya For most of the romance it will actually be 1; it only turns to 2 once the romance is 'committed'.

That's right, I forgot about that :) While it's at 1 you can still romance other characters, right?

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Purudaya Yep, at least for a while before they begin to notice. :)
  • fedaikinfedaikin Member Posts: 2
    Hello guys. I just started BG2EE, did cople quests, and start romancing Neera. I have done love talk number 9 i believe for which i need to be after battle - it was about how i smell like pepermint :) Now i did rest like 3 times and done complete quests for eliminating MaeVar for Renal Bloodscalp but then no talk from Neera. I know that i need to be after quest for LT 10. I should mention that for previous two lovetalks i used Cluaconsoleadvancetime 50000 - 2times for each LT, i was impatient. So my question is if i broken my game and Neera Love talks for me with this cheat?
    Thank you very much for replie.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    After quest means after Neera's quest.
  • fedaikinfedaikin Member Posts: 2
    Ok this is little bit crazy, her quest in red wizard enclave is very hard. for level 12. so should i go for it after underdark?
  • DeefjeDeefje Member Posts: 110
    edited July 2014
    Bit of an old thread but better than making a new one for nothing I guess...

I'm at LT27 and my neeralovetalk timer is at 2154142 and it has been at this number since doing the underwater city quests and I'm now in Ust Natha.

I slept at the inn in Ust Natha but no succes.

edit: I used advancerealtime but the lovetalkstimer didnt'change and is stuck at the same number.
    Neeraromanceactive = 2
    Post edited by Deefje on
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    The timer variable is a timestamp and isn't supposed to change.

Romances are on hold during Chapter 5.
  • SteamerSteamer Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2014
    nvm
    Post edited by Steamer on
  • VallasinoVallasino Member Posts: 2
    Hi everyone,

reviving an old thread once more...

I'm at LT 27, Chapter 4 but post Spellhold, namely in the City of Caverns. My Neeraromanceactive = 2.
    I'm just wondering if the romance is stuck, or if I just have to wait until chapter 6, a rest outside, a special event to start, or whatever, to continue the romance.

thx
  • howmanyhourshowmanyhours Member Posts: 23
    I think all romances go on hold while you're in the Underdark.

So don't expect any lovetalks until you're safely above ground (though you may get one snarky, romance related comment out of Neera at some point in Ust Natha...).
  • VallasinoVallasino Member Posts: 2
    I see, thx for the info.

I will wait patiently then.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    Actually, romance dialogues are on pause in dungeons, and the underdark is considered as a big dungeon. However, the "real time" requirement is not on pause, which is why you are likely to get a dialogue as soon as you are out of the underdark
  • ReAnReAn Member Posts: 2
    I'm picking up this old thread because it deals with exactly my problem.
    I do not know at which exact LT I am with Neera, as I cannot find a sav editor for my android (as I pointed out in another thread).
    Last conversation we had before setting sail to Spellhold was about my protagonist "visiting" her at our next rest.
    Now, romances being paused until back to Athkatla, I get this. But now we ARE back, and I rested a couple of times, both in an inn and outside. Nothing happened though.

That said, I have NOT completed Neera's quest yet. Can that be a possible reason?

Cheers for the help!