Skip to content

Rasaad's quest (BGEE) failed to trigger. How to trigger it manually?

What the title says. I'm aware the quest tends to fail to trigger if the initial encounter with Rasaad gets interrupted by a fight that he participates in (such as when you encounter Nimbul), but I'm not sure what happened this time. I want to go through his quest, any way to set some global variable or something so it triggers? Nothing is happening when I arrive at BG's docks.

Thanks!

Comments

• royalprotectorroyalprotector Member Posts: 42
    Nevermind, I got it triggered by travelling between Nashkel and BG a couple of times. Obviously there is some factor that I didn't know about. Is it in-game time spent with the party or something? Hmm.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    Yes, Rasaad's quest runs on timers. One day after first joining to the first talk, seven days after the first talk to the second, two days after the second to unlocking the docks encounter. Rasaad needs to be in the party for the talks, but he doesn't have to be in the party for the timers to run down.

If the romance is in play, those talks can throw off your count. The relevant talks for his quest are the ones about his backstory.
    royalprotectorJuliusBorisov