Skip to content

Big world project character class issue

KorvasKorvas Member Posts: 4
Hey everybody, I'm having a bit of a problem with the modding I did of my game. In a nutshell, when I installed the majority of the mods that I wanted through the Big world project installer, the new one, I came to find that the character classes have a rather unusual bug.

The new character classes that I have added in through things like the Divine remix and so on and the sorcerer remix or whatever that one is called, they don't have access to any spells. At all.

I tried playing as a sorcerer with the modified rules and he has no starting spells, and learns none even though he has charges he can't use any no matter how many times I level him up. Viconia is a similar story. She has the dark cloak of shar kit installed to her from the Divine remix and she has no spells.

I have absolutely no idea what's causing it. The game is running fine, an unkitted mage can learn and cast magic as normal and they aren't crashing and I don't know where to look to see what's causing the issue. Or to look and see what's installed. Can anyone give me a hand please?

Comments

• DavidADavidA Member Posts: 11
    Paste the weidu text from install folder so the mods you installed can be seen, and in what order.

I had this symptom from installing 'tome and blood' and 'faith and powers' in the wrong order.

Check the readme for both, although im pretty sure big world project does them in the correct order so maybe not?