Skip to content

Pathfinding in 2.6.

VerticorVerticor Member Posts: 119
I thought this whole "party members standing on top of each other and are unable to move"-fad had passed with the new patch. Or did I miss something?

Oh well. This is the game with the latest update.fsdynu68304o.png

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i get the same problem as well, and coincidently it only happens to me in the cloakwood mines ( especially the area where the x2 ghasts are ) although luckily this is the only time i see this happening, so at least its not a common occurrence
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    It happens quite often for me in narrow passages. One passage where it can be reproduced every time for me is the entrance level of the Planar Sphere in BG2EE when you instruct the party to open the first door.
    2u33i92fbnja.jpg

Sometimes they can be moved apart, sometimes they are stuck in that position and require cheat keys or a save and reload.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    argent77 wrote: »
    It happens quite often for me in narrow passages. One passage where it can be reproduced every time for me is the entrance level of the Planar Sphere in BG2EE when you instruct the party to open the first door.
    2u33i92fbnja.jpg

Sometimes they can be moved apart, sometimes they are stuck in that position and require cheat keys or a save and reload.

usually when this happens to me, i use the "Stop" command and then select one character at a time, and tell them to move, this always gets them unstuck if this happens, i've never needed to resort to use crt+J yet to get the team unstuck
  • VerticorVerticor Member Posts: 119
    argent77 wrote: »
    It happens quite often for me in narrow passages.

Well, in my shot Jaheira and Minsc aren't in the passage. Okay, the room might not be the biggest of them all, but still.