Skip to content

iOS NWNEE + PrC

2»

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,270
    Thanks for that.

I read that there are apps for IOS that extract RAR, 7z and exe, too.
  • jerryseverejerrysevere Member Posts: 15
    Yes they are some app to unrar unzip on ios. But you have to move the file to those apps. Extract with them and move the extracted files to nwneefolder.
    A bit complicated but doable.
    I prefer using a Mac or a pc and put the extracted files on a cloud folder to grab it on my iPad.
    rjt3aggekuz7.jpeg
    0wjk3rdffg4s.jpeg
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    edited August 2020
    @jerrysevere

The fact you can access the game folder right from your iOS device is great!

I mean, I'm not familiar with NWN mods, but this feature will be certainly useful for BG games as well!
    Sure, you won't be able to directly run WeiDU and install your mods, but after importing /override and /lang to your iOS device (see here), you'll be able to handle mod files easily (for instance, if you spot a corrupted/malformed file, you can delete it from /override without the need to reinstall your game!)
    StummvonBordwehr
  • DormicDormic Member Posts: 1
    For .7z and .rar files you can download the app unzip and you can then use it in conjunction with the files app to open pretty much any compressed file on the iPad, then you can use files to move things where you want them.
    jackjack
  • BrrrBrrr Member Posts: 4
    on an ipad , has anyone figured out a way to add a custom portrait? Ive tried the adding the files button, and then it shows up with my folders, but when i put it in portraits, or hak, or override, it doesnt show up in my selectable portraits.
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    Brrr wrote: »
    on an ipad , has anyone figured out a way to add a custom portrait? Ive tried the adding the files button, and then it shows up with my folders, but when i put it in portraits, or hak, or override, it doesnt show up in my selectable portraits.
    all I know is that it needs to be in a certain format
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    Brrr wrote: »

I’m not sure what this “add file/s” button that you’re talking about. Is this the “Save to Files” button in the Photos app? If so, one thing I noticed is that whatever goes through the Photos app would no longer be recognized and won’t show up in the NWN. It took me a while to figure this out. Also, you have to comply with the naming convention and the file format.
    jackjack
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 327
    Is there a way to play Infinite Dungeons + PRC on iOS? I got it working with OC and expansions.
  • StratovariusStratovarius Member Posts: 30
    Allanon81 wrote: »
    Is there a way to play Infinite Dungeons + PRC on iOS? I got it working with OC and expansions.

We have fully PRCified version of the Premium Modules, so just overwrite the existing one with the PRC version should do it.
    Allanon81