Skip to content

Anyone used the Kivan/Deheriana mod lately?

rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
It has been a long time since I ran this, and I just want to be sure I get it right. The readme and the forums mention having EITHER Cernd or Aerie in the party, or the MC being a healing class. Are there any triggers I need to be aware of to start the process of bringing Kivan's love back to life? Again the readme mentions a conversation with Aphril, but is it crucial? Anyone who has successfully brought Deheriana back, please let me know how you did it.

Comments

• Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    The conversation with Aphril is pretty crucial, it convinces Kivan that he can ask for Deheriana’s return once you reach the elven city. You also have to force things yourself, through the dialogues, it’s plain that it’s a selfish choice on Kivan’s part to some extent, which is a nice touch. It’s a great mod anyway.
  • rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
    Mantis37 wrote: »
    The conversation with Aphril is pretty crucial, it convinces Kivan that he can ask for Deheriana’s return once you reach the elven city. You also have to force things yourself, through the dialogues, it’s plain that it’s a selfish choice on Kivan’s part to some extent, which is a nice touch. It’s a great mod anyway.

Thanks! I will double back then.
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    edited June 2021
    So, spoiler-free in short: Bring Kivan to Spellhold and bring Cernd/Aerie/Cleric Charname to Suldanesselar.
    Isewein wrote: »
    So, spoiler-free in short: Bring Kivan to Spellhold and bring Cernd/Aerie/Cleric Charname to Suldanesselar.

One final question: if I can bring back Deheriana, can I drop either Cernd or Aerie then, and still get a good ending, or do both need to be present throughout the question period?
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    There is a short period when Deheriana is remembering the world and its joys, they need to be present throughout those conversations to prompt her.
    I finally got it, thanks for your help!