Skip to content

How Do I Mod BG:SOD on IOS mobile?

Eddard_StarkEddard_Stark Member Posts: 52
I was just wondering if there was a guide on how to do this. I know that there is a guide on how to mod Baldur’s Gate, and I have used it, however, I want to know how to mod Dragonspear do that I can ease my worry about breaking the game by exporting my character from a BG1 modded game to SOD. Does anyone know?

Comments

• StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,356
    Hi @Eddard_Stark
    It’s the same procedure as with BG:ee, so you can use the same method as you already have.

SoD and BG2:ee are stand alone apps, and can be modded the same way as BG1:ee can.

It is well advised to use the same mods for your apps. Especially tweaks and kit mods.
  • Eddard_StarkEddard_Stark Member Posts: 52
    What about mods that don’t have separate components? I am having trouble installing mods that add things to both BG1 and BG:SOD. These types of mods work fine when I am installing them for BG1, but I get tons of errors when I am trying to install them for SOD.
  • Eddard_StarkEddard_Stark Member Posts: 52
    Also, I was wondering if there was a mod for SOD that is of the same concept as the Unfinished Business mods.

Also, I was wondering if there was anything that Unfinished Business restores in the game?
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,356
    Hi @Eddard_Stark

SoD is something of it’s own. For instance SCS doesnt work well with SoD, so leave it be and dont install it.

For SoD I only install kit mods and tweaks, and the mods that give me items that I plan to use. Can you send us your list of mods, that you plan to use? And what mods that errors? I will try to point out whats going on - not that I have any skill in CPU’s.