Skip to content

Question: SOD XP Farming Locations

Can anyone can suggest good places to farm XP in SOD?

Comments

• MiridorMiridor Member Posts: 90
    At the Coast Way Crossing, go to level 2 of the dwarven dig site. In the room with the pillars you can keep on summoning the mephits. Drink a potion of absorption to gain 100% electrical resistance and chuck away at the lightning mephits with no risk involved. They are 420 xp each and five or six, I believe, are summoned at a time.
    StummvonBordwehrLammassemiticgoddessmonico
  • GrimjackMVGrimjackMV Member Posts: 151
    Miridor said:

At the Coast Way Crossing, go to level 2 of the dwarven dig site. In the room with the pillars you can keep on summoning the mephits. Drink a potion of absorption to gain 100% electrical resistance and chuck away at the lightning mephits with no risk involved. They are 420 xp each and five or six, I believe, are summoned at a time.

Thanks for the tip @Miridor!
  • billbiscobillbisco Member Posts: 361
    Any other good farming locations?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    im not sure if its completely necessary to farm XP in SoD, unless you are on purposely missing out on a lot of the content i was able to hit the XP cap before the end of the game, in fact i believe i still had several hours of gameplay left before i hit the XP cap
  • billbiscobillbisco Member Posts: 361
    Sometimes I just feel like grinding especially for new multiplayer or Dual Class party members who need a reliable way to boost xp to enjoy the rest of the game before its over.

Excess XP transfers over to bg2ee as well so nothing is lost.
    sarevok57monico
  • HempzHempz Member Posts: 15
    Miridor wrote: »
    ... chuck away at the lightning mephits with no risk involved. They are 420 xp each and five or six, I believe, are summoned at a time.

They are not summoned at a time but when you click the wrong pillar.
    Why chuck this mephits when you can just endlessly spawn them into Cloudkill to see them instantly die? >:)
    StummvonBordwehrmonico
  • OcelotOcelot Member Posts: 13
    In the underground river area towards the end of the game you can rest in the south near that evil druids lair and it will spawn 4000 do Dark Treants.