Skip to content

How to restore modded portraits

LuneverLunever Member Posts: 307
edited August 2021 in General Modding
I've installed EETrilogy with a lot of mods including several portrait packs. Having arrived in Athkatla I find I really don't like the portrait of Aerie and would like to change it for the original one. Browsing through all available portraits in EEKeeper I only found a vampirized original Aerie, not a living one. So how can I restore Aerie's portrait to original without eliminating the entire portrait packs?
Post edited by Lunever on

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    Aerie's original portraits are NAERIEM.bmp and NAERIEL.bmp. If those names appear in your listing and don't match her original portraits, then they've been overridden. Removing them from the override folder should restore the original.
  • LuneverLunever Member Posts: 307
    Doesn't seem to be that easy, they are not in the directory override, but in the directory characters, the original old SoA portrait doesn't seem to be there though, probably need to find that somewhere in the proper NAerieL/NaerieM/NaerieS format and manually replace them. Any idea for a proper source?
  • LuneverLunever Member Posts: 307
    Think I got it now. Downloaded a portrait from the BG Wiki, converted it with irfanview to the proper format and replaced it. Thanks for pinting me toward the solution.