Skip to content

Is there a proper conclusion in EE for the Drizzt Adventure mod?

LuneverLunever Member Posts: 307
I just played in modded BG1EE (Trilogy) through the Drizzt Adventures 'til the icy temple-like building with the cornugons and defeated them. After that I couldn't find anything to do anymore in the northern area and simply travelled back to Ulgoth's Beard via the world map. I'd rather expected some event that concludes the Drizzt adventure quest like Elminster showing up or something like that. Couldn't find a walkthrough either. Can anyone shed some light on this?
StummvonBordwehr

Comments

• EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    There's the Region of Terror (RoT) mod which is Drizz't for BG2 and EE and EET. I'm unsure about any other Drizz't adventure mods.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited August 2021
    On the way back from the Cornugons etc. There is another area where a Moonblade is available[ mountain of the dead]. There are enemies nearby which I have NEVER managed to defeat even with reloads. you don't HAVE to fight them. Nowadays I avoid them. The moonblade is worth having though.

Mini-walkthrough: http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=1858
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    StummvonBordwehr
  • LuneverLunever Member Posts: 307
    On the way back from the Cornugons I walked around a lot searching, but it seems I missed that one. Can you describe how I can reach that Mountain of Dead?
    edited August 2021
    @Lunever
    Read the link above. It's all there.

It is worthwhile being deaf when you arrive at the mountain!!!
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @Wise_Grimwald
    As players or characters?
    If you cast deafness on your party upon arrival it helps. That is not the only way, but it is A way of being successful.
    StummvonBordwehr