Skip to content

Pale Master Bone Skin AC Bonus

So I loaded up a NWN original campaign just to look at some character stats. Its my understanding that with 30 lvls of pale master a character should be getting a +16 bonus to AC from Bone Skin. However the naked AC is only showing 31, so that's only +12 (-1 dex mod). Is this just a display issue? Or is Bone Skin bugged?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    somehow you are getting +22

remember, base AC is 10, so with the 16 from pale master you should be at 26, then 25 with your -1 DEX

i just tested this out with a level 10 wizard/ 30 pale master and i had 26 AC with 10 DEX

so, for some reason, if you naked AC is 31, it is higher than it should be, and even with 21 points in tumble ( which is max at level 40 with a wiz/pale master ) you AC would still be only 29 ( 10+ 16 pale master, +4 tumble, -1 dex )

my assumption actually is that you have; 20+ ranks in tumble ( which is +4 to AC ) you took the improved nat armor epic feat ( +2 to AC ) and given the +16 in nat armor for pale master and the -1 DEX mod that would put you at 31, which is exactly where you should be with no items
  • XzanosXzanos Member Posts: 11
    Thank you for the correction.. Im not sure why I was starting my calculations at 20 base. XD