Skip to content

Easy-to-Start trio on LoB difficulty

YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
It's possible to start on LoB with any class/kit but sometimes it's annoying and tedious. ?

In this gameplay I created a trio giving a relatively easy start at lowest levels.

Larry (imported at lvl 2), sun/moon elf, Sorcerer (Light/Shadow magic)
Dweowulfa, female dwarf, Dwarven Defender
Zenia, human Totemic Druid.

The initial tactical idea is to use Dweowulfa, summoned Zenia's spirit and Larry's mirror-imaged Fairy Dragon familiar in melee, with a distant support by Larry and Zenia. It works well vs small groups of initial enemies (gibberlings, hobgoblins, wolves etc.). ?
Post edited by Yigor on

Comments

• YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
    edited September 2021
    My trio (still of lvl 1/2) has saved Neera in Beregost and decided to keep her at the moment for some chaotic experiments. LoL ?
    edited September 2021
    Current status: a party of lvl 3 walking in forests around Beregost (chapter 1). I've added Viconia instead of Neera. Her Hold Person spell of lvl 2 is useful vs humanoids. My Dwarven Defender has 56% of killed stats. ✔️
    Post edited by Yigor on
    edited September 2021
    Dwarven Defender, lvl 3, HP=51, AC=-4, THAC0=12, mastery in axes, damage: 10-17 (axe+1). ?

Zenia's summoned Wolf 's Spirit started to freeze enemies which is quite useful. ❄️
    I'm back to this game. 😎 All chars are of level 4. Visiting all areas between Beregost and Nashkel (except for Durlag's Tower).

Strongest killed enemy: minor basilisk (1400 XP). 🦎
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,350
    We will be cheering for you
    edited February 2023
    We will be cheering for you

😸 Thanks! However, I play several games simultaneously (BG1, BP1, BP2, IWD1, SoD), so the end is not close. 😼
    Post edited by Yigor on
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,350
    I know - I follow the other threads you have as well.

I enjoy these more extreme Challenges, you often have to come up with some different tactics to get ahead, and we get to know something new about these old games. Som take your time and thanks for sharing.