Skip to content

I have question about multiplayer mode

If u guys playing coop like this but what if we encountered dialogues option then who will be choosing dialogues? Host leader? I dont play multiplayer mode yet

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    edited September 2021
    Dialogue is always with a specific character - almost always the one nearest the speaker. Whoever controls that character gets to answer. You will find that sometimes the dialogue still references the PC, even when speaking to someone else, but that doesn't affect who actually answers.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    For those NPCs that don't initiate dialogue on their own, it's the character that clicks on them that does the talking. If a player has multiple characters selected, the one highest up in the party lineup takes that action.

The ability to initiate dialogues like this is a privilege that the lead player (the one controlling the protagonist/Player 1) can choose to grant or not grant to the other players.
  • wizardforthewinwizardforthewin Member Posts: 23
    jmerry wrote: »
    For those NPCs that don't initiate dialogue on their own, it's the character that clicks on them that does the talking. If a player has multiple characters selected, the one highest up in the party lineup takes that action.

The ability to initiate dialogues like this is a privilege that the lead player (the one controlling the protagonist/Player 1) can choose to grant or not grant to the other players.

How do I grant other players access to answer dialogues if I am host leader?
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    On the character arbitration screen click on the cogwheels (underneath "Rules") - needs to be done separately for each player.