Skip to content

Where do I go next?

I just encountered Caelar Argent for the first time, then one of the Flaming Fist Mercenary told me to meet him at Bridgefort but I don't see it anywhere on the map.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    It should show up after talking to Bence at camp. If it hasn't, do you have the console enabled?
  • Albatr055Albatr055 Member Posts: 28
    Bence is nowhere to be found. What do I do now?
    ThacoBell wrote: »
    It should show up after talking to Bence at camp. If it hasn't, do you have the console enabled?

I don't know what you mean by console.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Albatr055 wrote: »
    Bence is nowhere to be found. What do I do now?

If he doesn't meet you in camp (he initiates dialogue) something might have broken.
    Albatr055 wrote: »
    ThacoBell wrote: »

I don't know what you mean by console.

The dev console, it lets you type commands for things like cheats, script firing etc. Its very useful for dealing with bugs.

Copy the line below and paste it into your baldur.lua file. Should be in your documents folder.
    SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','Debug Mode','1')

From there, you can hit ctrl+space to bring up the dev console. Spawning Bence in might fix your issue, but I don't know the command. You'll need to look it up.
    I figured out the solution. I can just walk out of the map and there's 2 new locations to visit.

I don't think I need Bence, at least not now.
    JuliusBorisovThacoBell