Skip to content

What could you do if you wanted to turn BG2 into more of a combat game?

lollerslollers Member Posts: 190
What mods, what sort of characters etc? I used to consider SCS to be a staple BG2 mod, but I've been using it for a long enough time that I feel like I'm almost ready to drop it because I've gotten as much from it as I could get by now. It is very good, but I want to know what else there is. I suppose I could play through black pits and gladiators of Thay and as I've never done them before they should keep me occupied for a bit.

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    Not sure what exactly you are looking for - BD2 is already combat too a high percentage. Are you looking for different changes to the rules/encounters? More encounters?

I suppose you could check out Tactics and Improved Anvil to offer an additional challenge.
  • lollerslollers Member Posts: 190
    Well I was more curious about what you and others were looking for, but I do have something in mind myself: is there anything that might be described as kind of fight-club for BG2? You know how the game has fighting pits in Ust Natha, but is there anything that may be repeatable, possibly forever?
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    edited September 2021
    As you said, try Black Pits and Gladiators. Fights are repeatable.
  • DrAzTiKDrAzTiK Member Posts: 53