Skip to content

Infinite Dungeons Help

RohomildRohomild Member Posts: 26
So I'm playing some Infinite Dungeons right now, and I got a quest to kill some creatures on level 1, specifically (2,3) and (3,3). I've been to every room on this level and killed everything, but the quest giver still tells me I'm not finished, so I must have missed something.
However I don't know how to read the map and don't know what rooms to double check.
How is the map read? is 1,1 the upper left most room, or the upper right most room?
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ] This is how the map looks on level 1.

Comments

• donnybaydonnybay Member Posts: 3
    When you orient the dungeon map so that the encampment tent symbol is in the lower right corner, then the lower left corner should be (1,1), the area above it (2,1), the area to the right of it (1,2) - the ordered pair of numbers represents (row, column), from my experimentation. However, both the slaughter and exploration quests are bugged. I have thorough explored areas, using high Search to reveal secret doors and cheat codes to find disconnected rooms, and killed all the inhabitants, and still don't get a reward. Just do the quests, then use cheat codes to award yourself the XP and gold. Remember to pay your henchies!