Skip to content

eye of the beholder - red gem - problem. please help

hi all,
my buddy and i are playing eob 1 co-op. we are on level 3: lower sewer level. we found a red gem and (accidentally) used it to open the way into the area where you can walk down to the next level (dwarven halls). now we dont have, cant find, and cant spawn another red gem for at least 1 of the 2 more doors on that level that require a red gem.

after some online research, it *seems* we could have used the one red gem to open a door behind which was another red gem which we then could use later... but alas... thats not what happened.

can anyone help here? is there another red gem somewhere we're missing? is it just a matter of choosing one place and not being able to do both places. i found a "red gem" spawn code (m3q2f18_red) but that doesnt work. must be special for something else.

we'd REALLY like to explore everything but are at a standstill. any help is much appreciated!

cheers,
Yndro

Comments

• TimGTimG Member Posts: 5
    I'm pretty sure that there are enough Red Gems to go around. There are a lot of tucked away areas that are easy to overlook. There is a walk through available that will show you each of the sensitive areas/items. I'm certain there are no "one way" game breaking events, you can always get back to fix what you may have missed.