Skip to content

LF Mod that alters NPC stats

darkphoenix77darkphoenix77 Member Posts: 10
edited August 2020 in BG:EE Mods
I am new to these forums and new to using mods for this game, so my question is this. Is there a mod that allows alterations of the NPC's stats? I know I could create my own party to my liking, but would miss out on NPC banters and just like the idea of using the NPC's the game provides. Basically, I am looking to add a point or two of Strength, Dexterity, and/or Constitution to some of the NPC's to improve their survivability some. My apologies if this is not the correct forum for this post, so that said....mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong place.

Comments

• SkitiaSkitia Member Posts: 1,062
    The easiest way to do it on your own is to download EEKEEPER.

You can use that to edit a save file and adjust the stats to your liking.
  • darkphoenix77darkphoenix77 Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2020
    Thanks, I will look into that...How intuitive is the program to use? Is it easy to use or will it require some research to learn to use it without messing stuff up?

Edit: Ignore previous.....just checked it out and used it. Worked like a charm.... TYVM!!
    Post edited by darkphoenix77 on
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    Thanks, I will look into that...How intuitive is the program to use? Is it easy to use or will it require some research to learn to use it without messing stuff up?

Edit: Ignore previous.....just checked it out and used it. Worked like a charm.... TYVM!!

You can also change the cre files. That changes the characters permanently, not just in that particular game. Use whichever option that you prefer.