Skip to content

Help with DIVIDE BY ZERO, error messages

What do these errors mean, and how do I fix it? They happened right after each other.

Script rs_creatures, OID: 8000286f, Tag. rs_spawner, ERROR: DIVIDE BY ZERO

Script rs_creatures, OID: 80002870, Tag. rs_spawner, ERROR: DIVIDE BY ZERO

Script rs_creatures, OID: 8000286a, Tag. rs_spawner, ERROR: DIVIDE BY ZERO

Script rs_creatures, OID: 8000286b, Tag. rs_spawner, ERROR: DIVIDE BY ZERO

Comments

• Ugly_DuckUgly_Duck Member Posts: 179
    I'm using the following, plus the CEP:

- AmanShadar's Spawn System 2.1
    - Commche's Random Loot Generation System v2.0 (final)

I believe the errors were generated by Amanshadar's Spawn System - because the script names, "rs_creatures" and Tags of "rs_spawner" are names of the stuff I've been using in the module.
  • TerrorbleTerrorble Member Posts: 169
    Really, I don't know (until I can get to a point where I can download AmanShadar's system - it's late and neverwintervault seems to be down). Then I can look at the script rs_creatures and see what it needs an object tagged rs_spawner for. My guess is the rs_spawner object is missing or missing something (variable?). Hopefully I can take a look for you in a day or two.

How much have you used the spawn system? Is it having problems all the time?
  • Ugly_DuckUgly_Duck Member Posts: 179
    AmanShader posted something I overlooked after downloading this system. At the bottom of his description, there was a minor modification that fixed whatever was acting up. I'll post it here just in case someone else has the same issue.

The line in the module load event to execute the initialization of the system has changed.

It was:
    ExecuteScript("rs_init_c", OBJECT_SELF);

It should be:
    ExecuteScript("rs_init", OBJECT_SELF);

After this change, the system works just fine. And a big shout-out to AmanShader for posting such an awesome spawn system.