Skip to content

Aarin gend issue

I am on chapter 3. I have all 5 tomes. But aarin gend has never acknowledged that I can turn any of them in. Did I miss a step? Not allowed to use lab to create the items with the tomes. Idk where to look for help and Google is no help whatsoever.

Comments

• KatzerchenKatzerchen Member Posts: 61
    Aarin Gend has nothing to do with the tomes.

In chapter 3, they are just recipes to create items and there is no quest to find them.

If you meant chapter 2, then the tomes should go to ELTOORA.
  • pandrouspandrous Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022
    How do you advance to 4 then? He sent me to look for the tomes of power

It says in my quest list to turn them in as I find them
  • KatzerchenKatzerchen Member Posts: 61
    edited February 2022
    WORDS of Power, not tomes. They aren't books. I tried to find a picture online to show you how they look, but couldn't find anything.

There are three of them.

If you have explored everything, you should have them.
    If not, we would need to know if you want information on where to look for them or not.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i couldn't find pictures of them either online weird

anyway, to describe them; they kind of look like a "broken stone puzzle piece" if that makes sense ( as in they are made out of "quarter" pieces and if you had all 4 of them they would make a complete circle

as for their locations;

snow globe
    usually the first and easiest one is from the snow globe, i'm bad with names but i believe in coldwood there is a wizard lab there that you need to infiltrate, and the globe can be found there

once you have acquired it, you need to go back to town to the inn and there is a woman there ( forget her name, but through process of elimination you will find her ) and she will tell you to go upstairs and use the globe on the pool

once you go into the globe, figure out the puzzle and kill the white dragon, after the white dragon dies there will be a chest i believe that holds one of the words of power

time sink fort area
    another word of power can be found in the "time travel" dungeon

this dungeon is in the farthest area outwards towards the ilkart fort area ( again bad with names, but something like that ) you will know its the time travel dungeon because outside of it there is magical what not all over the place and this is where another word of power is placed

finish all the puzzles of going back and forward through time and then grab the word of power once all are solved

red dragon
    if you go deep into moonwood i believe this area is filled to the brim with giants and dragons, at the very end there is a dungeon that has a red dragon in it called klauth, and there are 2 ways to get the word from him;

kill him

or

bring him some fresh dragon eggs

either way you do it klauth is the answer to another word of power, so however you wish to finish that is up to you

once your business is done with klauth this will no doubt be the last word you need to collect

now despite the fact that i have given the locations of the words, i did not go into extreme detail on how to obtain them, just kept it vague enough for the fact if you remember doing said quest, then you should have the word, if not, then you need to go back to said area and finish it off