Skip to content

[Mod List] BG1EE, BG2EE and EET Companions: The Party Menu

TaladayTaladay Member Posts: 5
edited February 2022 in General Modding
Hello, modding community!

It’s time to give something back after enjoying the fruits of your labor. Since I have no idea how to code but love to collect information, I have created a WIP Google Sheet based on my notes. The goal is to have all BG EE/EET compatible NPC companions listed in one place, including active download links and plenty of information to help you choose your party. Thanks go to Ranadiel for inspiring me to create a modern version of his/her excellent list. Someday, I plan to release it to all of you to edit as you please. If I ever disappear without releasing control feel free to copy the document and create your own version. For now, I will add any edits myself but you are free to comment here or on the spreadsheet if there is something to add. Please, English-only NPCs for my own sanity. This thing will be big enough even with these limits.

Beware: here there be spoilers. The sheet is set up so the most general information is on the left. Adjust your use accordingly - the zoom level is probably the easiest way. 200% shows the basics, 150% cuts the worst spoiler sections after the mod conflict info (at least on my computer). Vanilla Baldur's Gate spoilers may still be visible - I recommend experiencing the original game before diving into mods!

And I guess I have to address mod respect. This is a (mostly :)) neutral database with a priority on official releases. If an unofficial modder has the only significantly updated version for EE/EET compatibility it may be included but will be clearly marked.

Thank you all for the decades of love and camaraderie around these incredible games!

Baldur's Gate EE/EET Companion Party Menu
Post edited by Taladay on

Comments