Skip to content

Cant install android nwn ee

HdelHdel Member Posts: 9
edited March 2022 in Technical Support
Tried to reinstall game from android to my samsung s5e. Had it a year or so on same tablet with no problems. Now, however, download, install the initial set up part from playstore, but everytime after a short time the download of the rest of the files fails. I have tried everything i can think of. Is there some other way i can download the files?

Failing that can anyone point me to beamdog actual support? I cant seem to find it.

Comments

• ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    You can find Beamdog Customer Support here , however it says there that they don't actively report to NWN EE bug reports.

Do you get an error message or does it just crash?

You seem to have had issues with reinstalls of other games before, like the missing DLC in BG2:EE on Android. How did you solve that?
    And between having the game functional and now, did you do anything to that device? Are you sure you have completely wiped the previous installs? Or did you manually mess with them somehow, like installing in a different directory?
  • HdelHdel Member Posts: 9
    For bg2 i just uninstalled and reinstalled and the updated version of the game worked. Possibly i may have had do not disturb mode on for games and disabled that. For nwn ee, i managed to find a copy and apk of the game on some random site , yeah i know :/

I unarcharived the game then ran the apk and see,ed to recognize my premium moduel purchases and what not. All beamdog gam3s seem to be really hard to reinstallmfor me, took many tries for iwd, bg1 and bg2.