Skip to content

Small question about Fade in SoA.

Hello, recently i downloaded this NPC mod named Fade.
I did a quick research on internet and I found she should be introduced to my party by Aran Rinvail on chapter 3, in where, I have finished Bodhi's Lair yet didn't even see a shadow of this companion.
What should I do to meet her?

Comments

• KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 627
    If memory serves, she's supposed to be in Aran Linvail's quarters and interject a few times during your talks with him, and join you at some point during the mission against Bodhi.. don't remember which one, but certainly before you attack the vampire lair.

Me thinks the mod is not working, possibly not installed right.
  • LaughingMonkLaughingMonk Member Posts: 2
    Much appreciate for the reply.
    It's seems there's a kind of bug after I'm going out from Irenicus Lab in where it immediately skipping chapter 2 to 3.
  • Kah131Kah131 Member Posts: 5
    I thought you have the choice of her joining during the first discussion with Linvail at the start of Chapter 3 (Fade should be on the right side of his room).
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    ... I have finished Bodhi's Lair yet didn't even see a shadow of this companion.
    Kah131 wrote: »
    I thought you have the choice of her joining during the first discussion with Linvail at the start of Chapter 3 (Fade should be on the right side of his room).

That's correct, Fade should be present when you FIRST meet Linvail and then immediately offers to join you on your Chapter 3 quests.