Skip to content

Is there something Arcanist-alike for divine casters?

LuneverLunever Member Posts: 307
edited February 2022 in BG:EE Mods
Playing an Arcanist in EET successfully for the first time (and made it multiclass with EE-Keeper, (mod didn't work on a previous try but does so now), and its so much more convenient than the Vancian memorizing which I never quite liked - despite being a AD&D paper&pen veteran - or than the sorcerer, who can't copy spell scrolls into his Grimoire. Arcanist is basically what we've had house-ruled for years back then.
But, my priests still have to memorize, and the mod for spontaneous cures doesn't seem to work (you know, when installing a lot of mods, something always doesn't work, no matter how much time you invest into checking compatibility).
So, is there a cleric and/or druid kit somwhere, that does for priests, what the arcanist does for mages?
Post edited by Lunever on

Comments

• mledmled Member Posts: 46
    edited February 2022
    If the arcanist you're talking about is the one from tome and blood, then the mod 5E_spellcasting can do the same for all spellcaster,s or only arcane or I don't know what other choices.
    Note that it is not compatible with arcanist (it sort of converts any arcane spellcaster into arcanist-like casters and divine ones the same way.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    +1 to using 5e Casting.
  • LuneverLunever Member Posts: 307
    edited March 2022
    Can this be applied afterwards to an existing game in modded EET (modded with the tool from K4thos dabus / Alien aka Alienquake)?
    Post edited by Lunever on
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    k4thos never made a tool.
  • LuneverLunever Member Posts: 307
    edited March 2022
    Sorry for mixing EET and the mod install tool up in my memory.

I meant this one: https://baldursextendedworld.com/Install-Tool/
  • Emardon_LareousEmardon_Lareous Member Posts: 60
    I tend to use a spell refresh mod so my mages don't have to be always sleeping, with the time to refresh being 180*level seconds. Works well enough keeping high level spells rare. Also lets me have 1 utility spell in a given level