Skip to content

Font scaling for Switch Lite

Hi! Big fan. I own BG1+2, and they are great. Unfortunately, for Neverwinter Nights and Planescape, the fonts are so tiny or blurred, they are completely illegible on my Switch Lite. It gives me a headache to play them for more than 5-10 minutes. I would love a new font, made for handheld legibility, or improved scaling. I've tried all settings. People online have made patches to mid switches just to address this, which is ridiculous.

This is an accessibility issue, please patch this!

Comments

• meybroder1meybroder1 Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2022
    As someone who plays almost only in handheld mode, I was reading about the Sunless Sea announcement and this is the kind of game I would be willing to double dip after playing it on pc but it's such a text-heavy game and I am so worried about the font being too small and headache inducing, as it is often the case with games ported from pc. The worst offender I have come across so far has been The Escapists; the text is so tiny it makes the game unplayable. I wish more games on the Switch had bigger text, or at least an option to adjust font size. The text size in Kodi nox Animal Crossing is just right on handheld, that should be the standard.
    Post edited by meybroder1 on