Skip to content

BG EE Bandit Camp Gamebreaking bug

edful17edful17 Member Posts: 4
I encountered a pretty nasty bug/glitch, whenever I travel to Bandit Camp, be it by infiltrating or just regular travel, the area bugs out - it either becomes pitch black with only my characters being visible or(in the case of infiltrating) theres the cutscene with my characters following the bandits but it's in a weird area - not the actual bandit camp. The game crashes through the cutscene or if I bring up the map by pressing M.

I have a few mods installed - some companion mods, stratagem, eet tweaks, druidgrove, deities of faerun, BG1NPC, RE, BG mini quests and encounters, Animal Companions4cg78umn5nig.jpg
f7lxx9173xvh.png

Kinda new to troubleshooting so if anyone could tell me what else to post as in to see the actual error log?

Comments

• edful17edful17 Member Posts: 4
    Nevermind it was the Druid Grove mod.
  • MordekaieMordekaie Member Posts: 269
    edited May 2022
    @edful17 Did you install Druid Grove Makeover on BGEE ? How did you manage ? Isn't it a BG2EE / EET mod ?
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    The Druid Grove is AR1900 in BG2(EE). The Bandit Camp is AR1900 in BG(EE). You installed a mod intended to alter the Druid Grove ... on the wrong game. So it changed stuff for AR1900, and gave you this nonsense.

That says two things.
    - You shouldn't have installed the mod. You should uninstall it ASAP.
    - The mod should have a "what game is this?" check so that it can't be installed on BGEE.
  • edful17edful17 Member Posts: 4
    Yes that is correct, it somehow managed to install itself on the wrong version of the game. I uninstalled and now everything is fine