Skip to content

[mod] MorePowerEnemy - add some power to enemy

Dark00Dark00 Member Posts: 2
Hi all. As I progressed through the game, gaining experience and items, I felt like the game was getting easier and easier. Mods such as DiffTweak with their increase in the parameters of enemies are cool. But in the beginning it can be too difficult, and in the end too easy, especially if you play EET. I made a small mod exclusively for myself. Later I decided to make the bosses a bit more difficult. Perhaps you will be interested. This is beta and may contain bugs, but I didn't find it. I warned you.

The first component increases the level of all opponents. Moreover, the more levels he has, the more he will receive.
The second component allows you to add levels only to bosses. You can install it on its own or together with the first one to make the bosses even stronger. Levels by themselves won't add anything. But spells will increase progression. If you use mods for hp from the level, the amount of hp will increase. Install after adding all new enemies but before the SCS. The second component only for BGEE2 and EET.

The third component allows you to add Thac0/AC/Save to all enemy for x levels.
The fourth makes bosses harder by giving them extra Thac0/AC/Save/resist/hp and also gives 1/2 atacks round. This component only for BGEE2 and EET.
These components are best placed after all mods.
You can customize all components.
MorePowerEnemy

Comments

• Dark00Dark00 Member Posts: 2
    Example. A level 13 creature will gain 2 levels when install 1 component "Add a level every x levels to all enemy creature" where x = 5 and will gain 3(new level 15/5) Thac0/AC/Save for the third component "Add every x levels Thac0/AC/Save to all enemy creature" where x = 5.