Skip to content

[v1.3] Bardic Wonders, a kit and item pack for bards

13»

Comments

• CaedwyrCaedwyr Member Posts: 176
    Caedwyr wrote: »
    @AionZ or any others.

1. Does this mod apply any kits to NPCs?
    2. Is there anything special about this kit that would make me want to install it after mods like Divine Remix, Song & Silence, Rogue Rebalancing, Refinements, or Might & Guile?
    3. Is there an easy fix available for the bug mentioned for the Storm Drummer kit in the post before mine?

Following up after I dug into the kitpack a bit more.
    1. Garrick is given the troubadour kit
    2. This should go before the other mods listed below
    3. the C0SDRUS3.SPL resource is missing from the .zip file on both github and the SHS mirrors.

I'd recommend not installing the Storm Drummer if a possibly broken HLA bothers you.
  • redlineredline Member Posts: 296
    Latest version doesn't appear to include the Garrick the Troubadour component. Was that deliberate?
  • Rev1395Rev1395 Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2020
    I just finished through BG1 with a troubadour and skipped SOD. I finished at level 8 with 4 profficiency points. When I imported and then EEKeeper'ed my class back to troubadour with the exp from BG1 to BG2 though, I can only allocate two profficiency points though ?

*Nevermind, I forgot I got to level from 0 to 1 first ?
    Post edited by Rev1395 on
    edited July 2020
    I just installed this and all the parts I installed were successful, except for the Deathsinger Kit which installed with warnings.

From SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.DEBUG
    [./override/SPSH004.spl] loaded, 20274 bytes

WARNING: no effects altered on SPSH004.spl

Copied [SPSH004.spl] to [override/C0DESP7.spl]

Debug file attached.

Note subsequent investigation indicates that these are harmless messages.
    Post edited by Caedwyr on
    edited July 2020
    Some feedback on the Abettor of Mask Kit. @AionZ
    • The x2 backstab multiplier doesn't show up on the character record page. I suspect this might be due to LEUI, this has also come up for other mod kits that add backstab as something the kit can do.
    • If it is possible, it'd be nice if the record sheet could show the name of the song in the format "Bard Song: One's Loss, Another's Gain" rather than just "Bard Song". Kind of like how you did the custom backstab styles for the Assassin kit. There's a bunch of other effects that would normally be represented as portrait icons, but to avoid bloating things If you can rename the song it makes it clearer what is giving all the buffs without taking up too much space (remove the Master Thievery icon in this case)
    • At level 9, the Improved Invisibility effect really needs some greater text or graphical feedback, since with Blur it makes it very difficult to tell when the Improved Invisibility effect is active. A portrait icon would work as well. This feature is something that would be very useful to have good feedback, since at higher levels a player might want to switch targets or pop a short duration offensive buff to take advantage of the backstab triggering on all attacks while improved invis is active that round. Alternatively, someone in a bind might want to try to use the round with improved invis active to sneak past some enemies. Right now you might as well just make it a passive effect that gives double damage a certain % of the time. I would treat this as an exception to my suggestion above to combine all other effects into just the bardsong portrait icon with the name "Bard Song: One's Loss, Another's Gain".
    • The same holds true for the level 10 %chance to turn invis upon taking damage effect. It really needs to show some sort of text or portrait icon to be all that helpful.
    • At level 12, the non-detection effect part of the bard song gets displayed as a portrait icon, making the lack of icons for the other effects stand out.
    • The kit description mentions the Assassination HLA as something the kit can receive and also that the kit will not get the Magic Flute HLA. I don't mind this, but almost no other kit mentions HLAs either gained or lost and most of the Artisan Kitpack kits don't mention it either. HLA mods like Refinements change a bunch of stuff anyway for each of the bard kits and they don't get mentioned in the class descriptions either. This is more of a comment on being consistent.
    • The level 15, improved invisibility 100% chance per round for the singer doesn't have any clear graphical feedback either (because Blur hides the graphical effects of Invisibility)
    • The HLA "Symphony of the Dark Children" doesn't list it's prerequisite. The description text should be updated in the same format as other HLAs with prerequisites.
    • There is a weird blank HLA between the ones added by the Abettor of Mask Kit and the Refinements HLA (between Symphony of the Dark Children, the last Abettor HLA in the Abettor .tpa and the first Refinements HLA, Mass Charm). I'm not sure what causes this. The blank HLA is selectable and shows up innates making me think that this is tracking. Clicking this ability doesn't appear to do anything other than interrupt whatever action you were doing. c7vgnrczdno4.jpg
    • The Abettor of Mask should also be blocked from receiving the Refinements HLA Enhanced Bard Song, since it causes problems with the Abettor's non-standard bard song and the Symphony of Dark Children already covers this ground conceptually. This one is a bit more important since Refinements currently breaks one of the main reasons for choosing this class if you select Enhanced Bard Song.

I really like this kit. It is one of the more interesting kits that focuses on the bard song.
    Post edited by Caedwyr on
    ​Bardic Wonders Troubadour Kit
    • See my previous words about consolidating the portrait icons via a single one for the named "Bard Song: Song of Healing" as I discussed in the Abettor of Mask comments. Alternatively, some sort of other graphical feedback can be provided to make the bard songs more distinct from each other.
    • The pickpocket % seems weird. The class description says
      – Only has one-half Pick Pockets percentage.
      which I take to mean it only gets 50% of the normal Pick Pockets. However, at level 12 the class shows as having pick pockets of 52 during the level up screen, but only 17 on the character record screen. The other bard kits with reduced pick pocket seemed to have the corrected adjusted amount. I think something is getting applied multiple times here. Also at level 22, it shows as a pick pocket score of 77 in level up, but only 42 on the character record screen. The scaling is weird here.
    • The kit meshes cleanly with Refinements HLA, except for Holy Hymn of Eldath which should replace the Enhanced Bard HLA from Refinements. There are some weird interactions if both are selected. Tagged subtledoctor in the g3 thread.

Bardic Wonders Deathsinger Kit
    • The Call of the Grave song reduces the bard's movement speed. This isn't documented in the kit description but probably should be.
    • Using the Call of the Grave bard song locks out the ability to select innate abilities while it is active. I'm not sure if this is just a function of the dance effect or not.
    • When you summon a skeleton using the bard song at level 6, one of the messages you can get is "A major/minor animal spirit answers your call". This would be appropriate for the Shaman, but not really all that thematic for summoning a humanoid skeleton. If that text can be changed for the the Deathsinger, then I'd recommend doing so.
    • The kit meshes cleanly with Refinements HLA except for Legion of the Dead which should replace the Enhanced Bard Song HLA from Refinements. Lingering Song should use Legion of the Dead as its prerequisite. I flagged subtledoctor about this already.
    • See previous comments about showing the name of the bard song in the format "Bard Song: Call of the Grave".
    • This is a cool and unique class. Nicely done!
  • Dan_PDan_P Member Posts: 124
    edited January 2023
    I posted this in the thread for Artisan's Kitpack, but I'll post it here as well. It might be useful for some people, since it's been a few years since this mod was updated. This is just a small mod that fixes abilities for some of the kits, including one IWDEE fix. Summary of changes (for Bardic Wonders v1.3):

Dancer
    - AC bonus is now a stat bonus (instead of lowering base AC)
    - fixed AC bonus being given again each time exported/imported
    - fixed damage bonuses not showing in inventory screen (for melee weapons)
    - fixed lore bonus not being halved at level 24

Storm Dummer
    - fixed HLA song
    - IWDEE: fixed Storm Shield not stopping normal missiles

Abettor
    - fixed pick pocket bonus (correctly gains +5% per level)
    - added "Requires:" info for HLA song
    - restored missing Magic Flute HLA

Deathsinger
    - IWDEE: description lists correct school restrictions (same as Necromancer)

Note that this isn't a standalone mod. Install it after Bardic Wonders. Fixes are only installed for kits that are detected in the override.

UPDATE: fixed Pick Pocket bonus and a couple other minor things for Abettor of Mask
    Post edited by Dan_P on
  • MordekaieMordekaie Member Posts: 269
    I am quite confused after reading the last posts.

I was initially planning to install both this mod and Refinements ! I don't know anymore if it is such a great idea.

Should i just stick with one or is there a way to have them both ?
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Member Posts: 877
    edited July 2022
    I noticed that this mod had been updated quite recently (yay!) and quickly tested some of the revised kits (vanilla bard, blade, skald, jester).
    Here are two notes on them (previously posted in the Artisan's "mod list" thread https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1187256/#Comment_1187256 ).

The Bard (vanilla) and Blade characters that I created could cast spells while wearing chainmail, while the "armoured casting" component states that only studded leather (and below) should allow this. (I didn't test whether this was the case for any of the other kits.) (ETA: Jesters also can cast spells while wearing chainmail.)

The Skald's song caused the character to suffer morale failure and panic (and I assume would cause other party members to panic as well -- I was just testing a single character at the time). This was the case both at first level and at 10th level. (Rather amusing, given that it is the "Battle Song of Valour"!)

Apologies for reposting these comments but I'm not sure how often (if at all) the creator visits this forum these days and wanted to maximize the likelihood that they would be seen.

In any case, I wanted to mention that I very much appreciate The Artisan's work! The new Bard items alone are wonderful additions to the game. Thanks! :)
    Post edited by Thrasymachus on
  • LeimPorterLeimPorter Member Posts: 6
    hit a conflict with the shadow magic mod during install on bgee

ERROR: error loading [%MOD_FOLDER/BardicWonders/inspirations/nightsinger]
    Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Bardic Wonders: Inspirations], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 43 files for [BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2] component 11.
    Uninstalled 43 files for [BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2] component 11.
    ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "%MOD_FOLDER/BardicWonders/inspirations/nightsinger")

thank you for all the mods you've made, I've been enjoying them, will be keeping an eye out for your updates and additions :)
  • zelazkozelazko Member Posts: 75
    edited March 2023
    One of the Bardic Wonders components installs arcane armored casting. In my humble opinion the user should be warned during the installation when the component includes armored arcane spell casting. Also Eldritch Knight multiclass kit from Artistan Kitpack enables arcane armored casting too. Warning will prevent players confusion who may not know about the armored arcane spell casting and prevent possible conflict with CD/Anthology Tweaks or Item Revision armored arcane casting. Said mods offer armored arcane casting as well through optional components.
    Detailed info on screenshot using NearInfinity:
    Untitled.jpg
    Post edited by zelazko on
  • CharriuCharriu Member Posts: 22
    This mod looks very interesting. Does anybody know about compatibility between this and Rogue Rebalancing? Specifically the two HLA components in RR?
  • morpheus562morpheus562 Member Posts: 250
    Charriu wrote: »
    This mod looks very interesting. Does anybody know about compatibility between this and Rogue Rebalancing? Specifically the two HLA components in RR?

I use the thief HLA component in RR and then Bardic Wonders to cover the bard HLAs.
  • cristoff_07cristoff_07 Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2023
    There seems to be an issue with one of the spells provided by the Item portion in this mod.

For some reason, Druids have lost access to a 7th level spell:

i0chw5yc4o9g.png

I went into Near Infinity to see what the culprit was, and saw this:
    Known spell 106: Spell: SPPR738.SPL (No such index),Level: 6,Type: Priest (0)

Looking up the change log in WeIDU for SPPR738.SPL gives the following:

Mods affecting SPPR738.SPL:
    00000: /* created or unbiffed */ ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ 0 11 // Bardic Wonders: Items

Here is my complete WeiDU log for reference:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: master
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: master
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: master
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar): master
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar): master
    ~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK\SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #116 // Remove Thieving Start Bonuses from Bard and Ranger Skills: v13
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Full-body portrait for Bodhi: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Alternate Balthazar portrait, by Cuv: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.26
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v10.0
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
    ~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen: v6
    ~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia: v6
    ~ALTERNATIVES\SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.5
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #105 // Revised Corporal Undead: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #156 // Revised Dragons: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #143 // Revised Golems: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #151 // Revised Liches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #106 // Revised Magical Beasts: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #107 // Revised Monstrous Spiders: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #104 // Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #108 // Revised Vampires: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #137 // Enhanced Battles: Athkatla Liches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #134 // Enhanced Battles: Firkraag's Lair: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #128 // Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #130 // Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #131 // Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #135 // Enhanced Battles: Spellhold: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #138 // Enhanced Battles: Suldanessenar: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #133 // Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #132 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #136 // Enhanced Battles: Underdark: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #159 // Minor Quest Tweaks (SoA): v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #155 // Enhanced Battles: Amkethran: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #148 // Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #141 // Enhanced Battles: Pocket Plane: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #142 // Enhanced Battles: Saradush: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #157 // Enhanced Battles: Sendai's Enclave: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #139 // Enhanced Battles: Watcher's Keep: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #152 // Enhanced Battles: Yaga-Shura's Army: v6
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks: v0.6-alpha
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v51
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v51
    ~VALHORN\SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla: v2
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #101 // Made in Heaven: Arcane Spellpack: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #102 // Made in Heaven: Divine Spellpack: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #125 // Made in Heaven: Epic Spellpack (BETA): v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #112 // No Elemental Mind Battle: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #113 // Spell Improvements (see readme): v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #114 // Expanded Temple Services: v7
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2105 // Add 1-Round Blindness Effect to Color Spray: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1152 // Improve Faerie Fire: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2201 // Add Missile Avoidance to Blur: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2217 // Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2413 // Allow Target of Otiluke's Sphere to Use Inventory Screen: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #25231 // Change Sunfire -> Change Sunfire into 'Missile Storm': 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1614 // Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1707 // Make Sunray Bypass Magic Resistance: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2708 // Change Mantle into 'Iron Skin': 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1710 // Add Slow Effect to Holy Word: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2811 // Move Symbol: Fear to 7th Level: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2916 // Move Shapechange to 8th Level: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2915 // Move Black Blade of Disaster to 8th level: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2914 // Add Instant Death Effect to Energy Drain: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Set Spell Weapon APR to 2: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Improve Detonating Weapons: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Make the Dwarven Thrower Hammer Usable by Non-Dwarves: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Improve Monster Ability Scores: 1.6
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bardic Wonders: Blade Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Jester Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bardic Wonders: Skald Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Abettor of Mask Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Darkbloom Bard Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bardic Wonders: Storm Drummer Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Bardic Wonders: Troubadour Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Bardic Wonders: Deathsinger Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bardic Wonders: Strategist Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bardic Wonders: Kapellmeister Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Bardic Wonders: Items
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Bardic Wonders: Inspirations
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Thievery -> Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.92
    ~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v7
    ~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Icewind Dale items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
    ~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Planescape Torment items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
    ~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #4 // BG1-style Wands of Frost & -Lightning: v7
    ~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #8 // Change item type of Holy Symbols -> Holy Symbols are Amulets: v7
    ~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #12 // P&P Mace of Disruption (and similar items): v7
    ~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Tome of Golems: v7
    ~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #17 // Sensible Shops (see readme): v7
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Add New Items to the Game: v4.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #21 // Update Existing In-Game Items: v4.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #27 // Add Ruby Ray Scrolls to Trademeet Store: v4.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Replace Boots of Speed (Paws of the Cheetah): v4.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #10 // NWN2 Style Weapons: v4.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update Items Setting an Ability Score to Increment the Increase: v4.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #24 // Update Critical Hit Immunity -> Allow Difficult Enemies to Remain Immune to Critical Hits: v4.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #25 // Add Set Bonuses to Items: v4.0
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // House Tweaks: Expanded Racial Enemies: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // House Tweaks: Monk Can Use Quarterstaves: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE): 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #16 // House Tweaks: Give Stat Bonuses to EENPCs in BG2 (except Hexxat): 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #17 // House Tweaks: Useful Plot Items: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #19 // House Tweaks: Restore Reputation Increase Sound Effect for BG2: 1.91
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Install Battle Master Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #151 // Install Battlerager Kit -> Assign kit to Korgan: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Dragoon Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Install Psi Warrior Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #120 // Install Shield Breaker Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #141 // Install Deathbringer Prestige Kit -> Assign kit to Sarevok: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #201 // Install Rashemaar Berserker Kit -> Assign kit to Minsc: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #210 // Install Champion of the Wild Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #300 // Install Champion of the Silver Flame: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #310 // Install Templar Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #320 // Install Reaver Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #600 // Archmage Prestige Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #900 // Install Eldritch Scion Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1103 // Install Stormlord Multiclass Kit for Fighter/Druids -> Do NOT assign kit to Jaheira: v3.1
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Vanguard Fighter Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer (Fighter/Mage): 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1008 // Artisan's Kitpack: Siegemaster Fighter Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1009 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dreadnought Fighter Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dark Hunter Ranger Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Divine Champion Paladin Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Mystic Fire Paladin Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Martyr Paladin Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Elementalist Druid Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Hivemaster Druid Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Magekiller Thief Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Invisible Blade Thief Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7104 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give Hexxat the Invisible Blade Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Pale Master Sorcerer Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8002 // Artisan's Kitpack: 3e-accurate Dragon Disciple -> Original Stat Bonuses: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #9001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Warhorn Shaman Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #10002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Brawler Kit: 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Eldritch Knight (Fighter / Mage Kit): 3.9a
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit): 3.9a
    ~CD_APPRAISER\CD_APPRAISER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bardic Appraising: v2
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Books Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Weapon Knowledge Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Party Members Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Defeating Monsters Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two-Handed Axe Item Pack: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #90 // Expanded Polymorph Self: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #130 // Use IWD Damage Animations: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #50 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Add IWD Bard Songs: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #150 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #71 // IWD Class Updates: Druid: Allow Elves to be Druids: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #160 // IWD Class Updates: Paladin: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #170 // IWD Class Updates: Ranger: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #120 // IWD Class Updates: Thief: Evasion: v5
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Remove "+x" From Unique Item Names: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons and names: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3151 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove all of the above: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing [Weimer]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina [Davide Carte, Wendy Yung, Weimer]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1227 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Full 24 hours (BG2EE default, includes sleep): v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of both methods: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True grandmastery [Baldurdash]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2294 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use cleric level progression changes with pnp druid/cleric spell table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2581 // Alter Wisdom-Based Divine Bonus Spell Table -> Use BG/BG2/IWD Table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters -> Arcane and divine magic: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi- and Dual-Classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2430 // Change Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi- and Dual-Classes -> Loosen equipment restrictions for druid multi- and dual-classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization [subtledoctor]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2560 // Allow Monks to Wear Helmets: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2590 // Thieves Can Backstab With More Weapons With "Use Any Item" or as Dual- and Multi-Classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2620 // Make Certain Creatures Immune to Backstab/Sneak Attack [Luke]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3011 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For non-party-joinable NPCs only: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells and no maximum cap: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound [Weimer]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch - Alter How Party NPCs Complain About Reputation -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave [Salk]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3345 // Increase Party Movement Speed and/or Casting Speed Outside of Combat [argent77] -> Movement speed by 150 percent and casting speed: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil Alignment: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo Into Minsc's Pack: v16
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #117 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can only be scribed at inns and strongholds: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #186 // Revised Call Woodland Beings spell: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // PnP Elementals: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Increase the Hit Dice of Elemental Princes: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.53
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1000 // The Gloves of Goodman Hayes: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Prepared Wishes: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Identify all store items: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Fix Wild Mage Items and Spells: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Prevent Wish Spells from Interrupting Caster: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Free Action does not prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Drop Equipment on Disintegration: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic): 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Remove Delay from Improved Haste Spells: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Charisma has a stronger Effect on Store Prices: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Familiars can sort magical scrolls: 1.7
    ~MIH_TWEAKS\SETUP-MIH_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Spell Level affects Saving Throws: v2
    ~MIH_TWEAKS\SETUP-MIH_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Protection from Evil blocks Domination: v2
    ~CD_ICPP\SETUP-CD_ICPP.TP2~ #0 #100 // Install All Baldur's Gate Portraits as Player Portraits: v2
    ~CD_ICPP\SETUP-CD_ICPP.TP2~ #0 #200 // Install All Baldur's Gate II Portraits as Player Portraits: v2
    ~CD_ICPP\SETUP-CD_ICPP.TP2~ #0 #400 // Install Icewind Dale Portraits as Player Portraits -> Icewind Dale AND Icewind Dale II Portraits: v2
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Vampire NPCs: 1.02
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // Move or modify some overpowered magic items: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Replace many +1 magic weapons with nonmagical "fine" ones: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3540 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3550 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict a random amount of damage (1d8 per level of the spell, plus 1 point per caster level, to a maximum of 5 points per spell level): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 2/3 the normal rate: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4210 // Randomise the maze in Watcher's Keep: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4215 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4230 // Delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" in the Adventurers' Mart and the Copper Coronet: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8085 // Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: 34.3
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Irenicus: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Twisted Rune: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #14 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #17 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #19 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #35 // Morpheus562's Improved Planar Prison Bounty Hunters: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #23 // Tougher Fire Giants: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #32 // Morpheus562's Tougher Githyanki: v0.6-alpha
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #33 // Morpheus562's Tougher Yuan-ti: v0.6-alpha
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE\A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 3.1
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE\A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Rebalance weapons and equipment: 3.1
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #710 // Add New HLAs for ALL Classes and Kits: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #720 // Update Existing HLAs: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #12 // Update Skills for Bards -> Add Lockpicking and Find/Disarm Traps: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #130 // Blade Kit Enhancements: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #180 // Bard Songs Last 1 Turn: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #150 // Add New Fighter Abilities: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #141 // Allow Fighter Multiclasses to Achieve Higher than Specialized (2 pips) in Weapons Proficiencies -> Allow Fighter Multiclasses to Achieve Master (3 pips) in Weapon Proficiencies: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #20 // Update Skills for Monks: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #70 // Add New Monk Abilities: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #50 // Wizard Slayer Kit Enhancements: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add New Paladin Abilities: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #60 // Replace Inquisitor True Seeing for Detect Illusion Skill: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #100 // Allow Inquisitor Kit to Cast Divine Spells: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #120 // Turn Undead Overhaul: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #170 // Update Archer to provide to hit and damage bonuses per the kit description: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #300 // Update Weapon Fighting Styles: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #313 // Overhaul Proficiency System - Add New Proficiencies and Weapon Styles -> NWN2 Style Proficiency Progression: v2.0
    ~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES\SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #400 // 2H Weapon Additional Strength Bonus: v2.0
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed: v12.3.1
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Summoned Celestials: v12.3.1
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Simulacrum: v12.3.1

I see that sppr738 is supposed to be (I think) Mists of Eldath, but you can see from the picture that Druids alrady have said spell and has is registered as SPPR743.
  • shylamanshylaman Member Posts: 173
    I was looking at the Blade kit and it mentioned, "Blade Dancer: The blade uses their Charisma modifier, if higher, for melee bonuses to hit instead of Strength."

Does that mean if the Blade has a Charisma of 18 they get +5 to THACO? Any bonus to damage? For example, with Strength of 19 they would get +3 to hit and +7 to damage.
  • TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 498
    edited January 18
    shylaman wrote: »
    I was looking at the Blade kit and it mentioned, "Blade Dancer: The blade uses their Charisma modifier, if higher, for melee bonuses to hit instead of Strength."

Does that mean if the Blade has a Charisma of 18 they get +5 to THACO? Any bonus to damage? For example, with Strength of 19 they would get +3 to hit and +7 to damage.
    No, 18 would give +1 to hit. It uses the same table as the strength bonus to hit. And there is no bonus to damage, only to hit are affected.