Skip to content

Smily Imoen portrait (BG2 original + smile)

cdxcdx Member Posts: 90
I wasn't sure where to post this, so here it is. A while back there were some faceapp edits for many npc portraits and I thought lil' ol' Immy could use a smile.

Here's what she looks like, the .bmp files are attached in the zip file, to be extracted in the Override folder.
kpessh8dz8tu.png

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited August 2022
    Looks very professionally made. Not vibes with the bg2 Imoen though, she is kinda shell-shocked in bg2. IMHO.

Or ummm, Imoen talking about daggers, torture and death with that smile in Irenicus dungeon might be extra creepy.
    She says 'Death is pretty, he showed me...' looks at your char with that expression. Brr...
  • savageksavagek Member Posts: 3
    I really like it. Thanks for sharing
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    How did you get this happy Imoen?
  • cdxcdx Member Posts: 90
    @Endarire, if you're asking about how I processed the image, I used the phone app Faceapp to do it. Beforehand I upscaled the original image so the app has more pixels/data to work with. After adding the smile I guess I removed a watermark, it's been a while and I can't remember the details.

@lunar, I agree BG2 Imoen doesn't really match this portrait, however, my head-canon Imoen does. No amount of torture by a villain can break the spirit of mighty Imoen :) Also, this portrait goes very well with Imoen4Ever, happily exploring Athkatla from the start.