Skip to content

Neera does not show up in the Bridge district

Hi so I’m playing on IOS and the trigger event for Neera doesn’t occur. I have checked my purchases content and the DLC for Neera is purchased. The event with the Shadow thieves did happen and then after coming back to bridge District nothing happens and this isn’t the first time this has been an issue on IOS and I don’t know how to fix this.

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    First, there are a couple of mundane possibilities to check.

For the Neera-related characters to spawn in, you need to get sufficiently far from the trigger point - farther into the area, out of sight range. Have you gone forward and dealt with the muggers yet?
    It's also possible that the bystander conversation glitched, and the final action that sets a needed variable didn't get executed properly. If this is the case, going back to an older save from before you first entered the area would likely get past the glitch.

If it isn't either of those, then it looks like the DLC detection broke; one of the conditions of spawning those characters is HasDLC("Neera"). That's not something that random people in a forum can help with.