Skip to content

Lost mod allowing all companions to do interjections

BG_SableBG_Sable Member Posts: 8
I cannot find anymore a mod i used to play with , which allowed all companions to always do interjections . For example in the vanilla game if you have three companions which are supposed to intervene in a discussion with another NPC , usually only one of them will do so and the rest will remain silent . But with this mod every companions intervene every time they are supposed to .

Comments

• IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    edited October 2022
    You might be looking for the More Interjections Tweak. Alternatively, the new "Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders" mod also has a component supposed to unlock more NPC interjections, although I haven't tried that myself.
    Post edited by Isewein on
  • Austin87Austin87 Member Posts: 281
    Yes, the fifth component of the HTaM mod does exactly what the BG_Sable is asking about. However, not all "hidden" interjections of this type in the game are now unlocked, but only those that I managed to find.
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    That sounds really nice! I'll have to give it a try. Would it cause issues with NPC or Banter mods adding additional interjections? Should it be installed before or after those?
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    it's recommended that mod to be installed after all other npc mods.