Skip to content

Bug Report: Henchmen do not fight during battles, do not follow afterwards

SheilaD67SheilaD67 Member Posts: 5
edited October 2022 in General Discussions NWN:EE
I have Deekin and Valen in my party. When there is a battle, they both assume battle stances, Deekin will cast spells, but neither will actually engage in the fight. The spells Deekin casts just fizzle out and Valen just stands in battle stance in the middle of the fight. Afterwards, I have to tell Valen to stand down and tell both to follow, otherwise they will just stay where they were during the fight. It happens all of the time; I have tried keystrokes, a player made mod (which doesn't work) as well as commands to the henchmen; nothing works and it happens for each combat. It is annoying and I have to God Mode my player in order to get through these battles. I know that the original game NEVER had this issue; this is unique to EE.
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• SheilaD67SheilaD67 Member Posts: 5
    I have noticed another issue - I was able to get Deekin to actually fight, follow, etc. - I had to change his tactics to not using stealth, spells, etc. But Valen still does not fight and I'm noticing that he is always afflicted with a movement speed reduced. I have to rest out of that, but it doesn't last. I cannot change his tactics to get out of these issues.