Skip to content

Sasser has vanished!

My game is having some interesting bugs right now, my fault, due to mods I suppose. Anyways, Sasser has vanished and without him, you can't get to the lower level to hammer the Unseeing Eye. Not sure how to create him so I can talk to him and get Tad to let me go to the lower level.

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    Sassar's code is SASSAR. C:CreateCreature("SASSAR") to spawn him.

What gets him to move? Aside from attacking him, finishing his quest will have him and his two companions fully leave. Opening the lich crypt will have him run away to his side room.
    Yeah, it's probably some mod of yours breaking things.

Alternately, setting the "OpenPit" variable will open the way; Tad's dialogue normally does that. Once the variable is set, the area's script will reactivate the travel trigger. C:SetGlobal("OpenPit","AR202",1)
  • rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
    jmerry wrote: »
    Sassar's code is SASSAR. C:CreateCreature("SASSAR") to spawn him.

What gets him to move? Aside from attacking him, finishing his quest will have him and his two companions fully leave. Opening the lich crypt will have him run away to his side room.
    Yeah, it's probably some mod of yours breaking things.

Alternately, setting the "OpenPit" variable will open the way; Tad's dialogue normally does that. Once the variable is set, the area's script will reactivate the travel trigger. C:SetGlobal("OpenPit","AR202",1)

Thanks! Sassar is there until I returned from the forgotten temple retrieving the first piece of the rod. The other two clowns are there, but Sassar has taken a powder. I still can't figure out how my mods are reacting this way.

Thanks for all of your help!