Skip to content

User made content no longer shows in the start menu (GOG Edition -GOG Galaxy)

I have been trying for days to figure this out. I even downloaded the NIT tool. When NWN EE changed the format of the start menu (not sure if that was Beamdog or GOG Galaxy) any user made modules no longer appear in the start menu. If I start them in Diamond Edition then transfer the saves to EE, I can then play them. But that it ridiculous to have to do that.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I have included pictures as examples. Also, I have tried moving the mods from the game directory mod folder (where they used to work) into the document mod folder. Doing that caused the same not to boot up.

Start menu:
i68cja9un5sq.jpg

Documents mod folder:
bvnlh8wa4eoe.jpg

Game Directory mod folder:
miv8wk5e46sb.jpg

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    On the start menu, you need to use the Local button to see custom modules downloaded from the Vault.

Your screenshot shows the Community view, which is a misnomer, because it only includes Curated modules - a handful that Beamdog has pre-configured for NWSync delivery.

Downloaded modules go in the modules subfolder of documents (the same place you find the saves subfolder).

No user content should ever be added to the game installation (even if that worked back in the day).
  • ShannonBerryhillShannonBerryhill Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2022
    @Proleric

Thank you. It worked.

Post edited by ShannonBerryhill on