Skip to content

Hallu!

Hey there BD forums <3 I'm rama and ive been playing neverwinter since around 2000, but only started really enjoying it and making mods for it a few years back. I have ASD + ADHD so please excuse any weird social stuff and imperceptions on my part, thanks.

I'm here to learn more modding, and hopefully help where i can. I look forward to it.

Thank you, drive thru!

Comments

• IsabellaWIsabellaW Member Posts: 19
    Greetings, Rama.
    Modders are my favorite animal because they bring stuff I like to spend hours on.
    Good to meet you, and welcome.
  • ramalamafizzfajramalamafizzfaj Member Posts: 5
    IsabellaW wrote: »
    Greetings, Rama.
    Modders are my favorite animal because they bring stuff I like to spend hours on.
    Good to meet you, and welcome.

Thank you <3 Well it works both ways, i love to spend hours, months even years on a good mod. i had one a few years back it took me over two years to make. Sadly i have none of my old mods or haks or whatever so i'm starting basically from scratch with all my resources and learning nwscript again sorta.

I have a much better idea of game design these days though, so i'll be able to make better stuff now anyways i hope.

Thank you again for the nice greeting ^^
  • IsabellaWIsabellaW Member Posts: 19
    No problem.

Believe it or not, I kind of know the experience. I'm trying to put together a folder for my short fiction pieces I wrote
    over the years, and guess what? I'm having a tough time finding out where I hid them. LOL. Yep, starting from scratch
    on a few of them. I like to complain, but it's probably better this way.

I can't wait to experience your mods. Thank you for being a modder.
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    Welcome to the forum Rama! B)
  • ramalamafizzfajramalamafizzfaj Member Posts: 5
    ber5nie5 wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum Rama! B)

Thank you matey <3
    IsabellaW wrote: »
    No problem.

Believe it or not, I kind of know the experience. I'm trying to put together a folder for my short fiction pieces I wrote
    over the years, and guess what? I'm having a tough time finding out where I hid them. LOL. Yep, starting from scratch
    on a few of them. I like to complain, but it's probably better this way.

I can't wait to experience your mods. Thank you for being a modder.

Hahaha the struggle is real right? Hey no need to thank me for existing tho ;) blame my parents for that, i do
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    Welcome!
  • ifnirifnir Member Posts: 4
    Welcome, fellow modder! :smiley: