Skip to content

Fay From Rjali by nullset please help bugged

Alfre4uAlfre4u Member Posts: 41
I cant get into Black Wyrm like may others due to them not sending confirm email, plus I dont think creator NullSet is really active any more any ways.

In BG2 she apparently has a trigger started far sooner then should (thinking maybe eet related but idk) that bugs her out.

She is a wisp familiar that later on in story transforms model etc... into humanoid but game is registering her as already being in humanoid form and breaking her quest and potentially future stuff (main thing I am worried about especially on next playthrough).

Does any1 know of fix or code to type in or anything been experimenting quite a while now and think I maybe can least force it to progress her story maybe idk and idk if that would include all her stuff or just some etc...

I like and fine with her being just a wisp familiar as I am virtually positive in humanoid form she will take a follower slot so this way works and why I did not bother until I noticed how broken it may be. (next playthrough or w/e I had planned to have fixed and allow but as is got enough followers though if required to fix and make her humanoid would 100%).

Anyways went through all files with RJFay and typed in what few commands I could figure out along with some other bits of testing ways but never could figure way to fix quest or to get her to transform.

Comments

• Alfre4uAlfre4u Member Posts: 41
    I am thinking maybe somewhere in this is a potential fix?

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN FMR0.1
    SAY @4
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY @5 GOTO FMR0.2
    END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN FMR0.2
    SAY @15
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY @16 EXIT
    END

IF ~IsGabber(Player1)
    G("RJFayMet",1)
    OpenState("ar0602d2",FALSE)~ THEN BEGIN FMR1
    SAY @19
    IF ~~ THEN EXIT
    END

IF ~IsGabber(Player1) G("RJFayMet",1) OpenState("ar0602d2",TRUE)~ THEN BEGIN FMR2
    SAY @17
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY @18 DO ~StartCutSceneMode()
    FadeToColor([30.0],0)
    Wait(1)
    ChangeEnemyAlly(Myself,FAMILIAR)
    AddFamiliar()
    Polymorph(SIRINE)
    SetGlobal("RJFayMet","GLOBAL",2)
    FaceObject(Player1)
    FadeFromColor([20.0],0)
    Wait(1)
    EndCutSceneMode()
    StartDialogueNoSet(Player1)~ EXIT
    END

IF ~IsGabber(Player1) G("RJFayMet",2)~ THEN BEGIN FMR3
    SAY @6
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY @7 GOTO FMR3.1
    END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN FMR3.1
    SAY @8 = @9 = @10 = @11 = @12
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY @13 DO ~StartCutSceneMode()
    FadeToColor([30.0],0)
    Wait(1)
    Polymorph(WILL_O_WISP_SMALL)
    SetGlobal("RJFayMet","GLOBAL",3)
    FadeFromColor([20.0],0)
    Wait(1)
    EndCutSceneMode()
    DisplayStringHead("RJFay",@14)~ EXIT
    END

// 1st Time Awake

IF ~G("RJFay1st",1)
    G("RJFay1stCtl",0)~ fay1st1
    SAY @240 = @241
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY @242 DO ~SetGlobal("RJFay1st","GLOBAL",2)
    StartCutSceneMode()
    StartCutScene("RJSCUTFH")~ EXIT
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY @251 DO ~SetGlobal("RJFay1st","GLOBAL",0)
    SetGlobal("RJFay1stCtl","GLOBAL",1)
    RealSetGlobalTimer("RJFay1stTimer","GLOBAL",RJ_FAST)~ EXIT
    END

Also would of course accept any potential help on just having better ideas on proper code names instead of guessing and managing to randomly get some to work at times.
    like her lovetalks case they bug out and can just force start 1 to hgopefully have others continue then on or anything at all.

(this is lovetalks general idea which a couple times I think I had work still doing a ton of testing but was getting headavhe and annoyed so decided to hopefully get help)

// This block sets up romance talks

IF
    G("RJParkFY",0)
    RealGlobalTimerExpired("RJFayRomance","GLOBAL")
    See(Player1)
    !StateCheck(Player1,CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
    !StateCheck(Myself,CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
    CombatCounter(0)
    !See([ENEMY])
    OR(15)
    G("RJFayTalk",1)
    THEN
    RESPONSE #100
    IncrementGlobal("RJFayTalk","GLOBAL",1)
    END

// This block initiates romance talks

IF
    See(Player1)
    !StateCheck(Player1,CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
    !StateCheck(Myself,CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
    CombatCounter(0)
    !See([ENEMY])
    OR(23)
    G("RJFayTalk",2)
    edited November 2022
    O and if it some how helps Fhjull meeting is the quest that suppose to do it then I think Trias next to him helps the transformation, but instead when I go there and click them it just kicks off my guy noticing her non-transformation transformation.
    (cant find either of their names in any separate file or in any of fay's)

And I knew it was bugged because flirts were about her being humanoid.
    Still would like help and info on above stuff in case of issue or future references.

But I think I solved it and got it working :)

In case others come here and see issue, FayBig variable 1 is defaulted some reason and simply changing that variable to 0 seems to make it all good.
    --use EEkeeper or figure the console command likely something like C:SetGlobal("fayBig", 0)--
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    Do you have a patched file or set of files with the fix?

Thankee!
    edited December 2022
    Endarire wrote: »
    Do you have a patched file or set of files with the fix?

Thankee!

Like I said its very easy to do, use the console command (likely will work not positive on wording though) or just quickly grab ee keeper then go to global (on your character there a tab that says global) then scroll down and find the RjFayBig and next to it the variable will be click that and set it to 0 (1 = is 0 = is not)

Also side note while it cool she stays a wisp her transofrmed form is also a "summon" so she does not take a slot and also her quests I am pretty certain will be bugged if she not transformed :( (though probably could console trick it idk).
    Just adding this since I don't think I mentioned it and it also a fix needed to be done for mod.

in (player1d.baf) look for

////Group enters Jini's lamp on sleep

// Entering Jini's lamp on sleep
    SetGlobal("RJiniSleep","GLOBAL",1)

->change that to 11 or w/e high number and seems to fix issue of her breaking the visits when she does not exist.
    (In BG 2 she will visit you as if part of BG1 but since she does not exist you get trapped in lamp).