Skip to content

Just checking to see how everyone is faring with this cold weather.

Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
Hey Folks,

As the title says, I just thought I should drop a line here and see how all of us are managing with this surge of cold weather we've been experiencing. Temperatures in the Northern U.S. are in the negatives. I have yet to see what the temperature is in Canada. I hope it's not unbearable. Be safe and stay warm.

Comments

• lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Europe as a very mild, to say very hot this time of year, winter.
    Extreme weather does not bode well for the future...
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    actually right now in western canada it is extremely mild, hanging around the -1/-2 to 5 degrees celcius ( i believe that is around 30-40 F ) usually for western canada this would be our coldest time of year, but climate change seems to be doing weird things up here

for instance we had our cold snap i believe back in late november early december and it was hitting below -30 where i live, and where i live that is not normal, a "cold snap" for us should be around -15 at most -20, it was pretty crazy this year, dont know if we will get hit with another one before "spring" happens and i say "spring" because i feel like canada is losing it's seasons aka;

back 20-30 years ago each season was quite normal, 3 months for each season, now adays it feels like winter is 5 months, spring is 1 month, summer is 5 months and fall is 1 month ( and for those 1 month'ers, they could be shortened further still by choosing to either prolong winter or summer )

i swear in the 2022 year, fall was literally like 2 maybe 3 weeks, it almost felt like summer went straight into winter it was absolutely nuts, watching people play golf all the way until the first week of november, absolutely crazy