Skip to content

Vampires World & Mercenaries of the Sword Coast for EET

EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
Greetings, all!

Months or years ago I found Lassal's mods Mercenaries of the Sword Coast and Vampire World, and they intrigued me because they were mods that required EET to work and they each added significant stuff to the game I haven't found in other mods. (They also claimed to have adult content, but if you're reading this, you're probably an adult.)

These are my main questions regarding these mods:

-On a technical level, how compatible are these with other mods? Lassal the mods' author recommends installing them as Mercenaries then Vampires. Mercenaries warns, "Also it changes MULTIG/MULTIJ dialogs, so mods that change these files are incompatible with this mod," but what are MULTIG/MULTIJ? Can these be fixed by installing them early in the install order?

-Quality-wise, what say you? Being able to dominate creatures and become a vampire from early game is powerful, but we probably won't be using those. I was more concerned about typos and things just not being or seeming done, like quests not finishing or items with wrong descriptions.

Still, what say you?

Thankee!

Comments

• frogdude129frogdude129 Member Posts: 5
    as someone who uses the vampire world mod. the power of the early game vampire is offset by the fact you are required to wear a clock during day time that drops your following stats -5 strength - 5 dexterity -1 wisdom and - 3 charisma an if you don't wear it you will die very fast during the day.

major downside i find with the mod is some parts of it will cut in and out so you may require to load a new save up since sometimes you won't get your required items that are meant to spawn on you when you turn into a vampire. an the author hasn't updated it in a while.

it also talks about a random chance for npc to be turned but have yet to see that. what i would like is the ability to turn my companions into vampires but thus far haven't figured out how to edit the mod to allow this and ee keeper won't work either since i haven't been able to find the flag that allows you to wear the cloak if you change your companions into vampires that way
  • InKalInKal Member Posts: 196
    yeah, great mods lol. Bit of a degen but ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)