Skip to content

Mod idea: Display duration of buff/effect remaining time

Hello,

I am starting up an SCS run through the trilogy and a thought occurred to me about displaying buff/debuff/effect duration. Are there any mods out there that allow some sort of display of the remaining time for temporary/timed buffs/debuffs/effects? For example, this could inform how long until a protection from magical weapons would need to be reapplied, how much longer a character is slowed, or how long a doom/greater malison will affect saving throws. It might make sense to have such time remaining displayed next to the text of the applicable effects on the record page.

I apologize if this sort of this is already in existence. I searched through the forums but could not find anything along these lines. This is certainly not a request for mod creation, but just an idea to throw out there or perhaps an invitation to point me in the direction of an existing mod I missed that covers this.

Comments

• Christian79Christian79 Member Posts: 48
    Radar Overlay. Not a mod by definition but does that among other things
  • jflieder89jflieder89 Member Posts: 4
    I just took a look at Radar Overlay and that appears to be very helpful! Thanks for the suggestion.