Skip to content

Siege of Shadowdale - Enhanced Edition Released

FelipefplFelipefpl Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 122
edited February 2023 in NWN:EE Modules
I made a search for this to be sure this wasnt posted before and i didnt find anything. I cant believe this wasnt posted here:

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwnee/module/siege-shadowdale-enhanced-edition?page=1

If you have $$$ be sure to donate to Luke Scull because he surely deserves it. I hope he finishes the story that stopped at Tyrants of Moonsea. I dont want the story to finish like that. I hope this is included with the next version of Neverwinter NIghts - Enhanced Edition.
Post edited by Felipefpl on

Comments

• AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    His modules are all great and I especially liked this one because of the low level start.
  • FelipefplFelipefpl Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 122
    Indeed.

Btw, 1.2 was released.
  • RohomildRohomild Member Posts: 26
    Anyone knows if it will be released in the Community section of the game? Saw a preview of a Patrion post that said "I've been working hard to get Siege of Shadowdale Enhanced Edition ready for the Curated Content release" but I can't afford to contribute to the patreon, so I can't read the full post or ask directly myself.
  • FelipefplFelipefpl Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 122
    Rohomild wrote: »
    Anyone knows if it will be released in the Community section of the game? Saw a preview of a Patrion post that said "I've been working hard to get Siege of Shadowdale Enhanced Edition ready for the Curated Content release" but I can't afford to contribute to the patreon, so I can't read the full post or ask directly myself.

Check the site above, curated was added plus bugfixes. ;)
    Confused. I feel like I'm misunderstanding the use of "curated" in this context? "curated was added plus bugfixes." What does that entail?
    I thought "Curated Content release" meant being able to download the module from inside the game via the Community tab or something?
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    It is now curated.

TR
    Oh yeah! Look at that. Then it was as I hoped, "curated" meaning a release in the game launcher itself. :)