Skip to content

FUBAR v1.1 - A HUGE Combo Pack

This is a mashed together compilation of the Community Patch, Project Q IV, and a bunch of other stuff I've thrown together for a module I'm working on. I also use it as an override when I play. It includes overrides for most of the creatures and many placeables (some completely new models, others just higher-poly versions of the originals), pbr (aka fancy) maps for just about everything in the game, a bunch of new stuff, not to mention all the fixes from the Community Patch., and TonyK's Henchman Inventory & Battle AI v1.08. Some highlights:
  • Numerous fixes to spells
  • Eye of Gruumsh and Shou Disciple prestige classes
  • Mighty Rage now functions as an extension of Rage, meaning ALL rages are "mighty rages" when a Barbarian has this feat
  • New critical and weapon proficiency feats for the lance and trident
  • Dwarves now gain proficiency with the Dwarven Waraxe for free
  • New favored enemies for Rangers (oozes and plants)
  • New baseitem models for boots, books, cloaks, miscmed, potions, etc.
  • Updated models and PBR mapping for nearly ALL of the creatures and placeables in the game
  • Model, pathfinding, and other fixes for several tilesets as well as PBR maps for ALL tilesets in the game
  • Several new heads to choose from at character creation

TonyK's Henchman Inventory & Battle AI, featuring:
  • More intelligent companions
  • More finite control over companions
  • Access to companion inventory
  • Enemies act more intelligently, utilizing their full abilities in combat and rushing to aid allies

As a builder, you gain access to all of the above plus the following additional benefits:
  • More than 100 new monsters to confound your players - all listed on the standard palette, including:
  • 40 new horses including Cauchemars and Skeletal steeds
  • 16 new oozes and puddings
  • Carrion Crawler
  • Otyugh and Neo-otyugh
  • Roper
  • Rust Monster

More than 150 new placeables to decorate your areas - all listed on the standard palette, including:
  • Awnings
  • Dungeon dressing
  • Farm crops and food bins
  • Market stalls and assorted goods
  • Smithing equipment and tools
  • Thickets and Trees

Expanded features, groups, and terrain for Castle Exterior Rural and other tilesets.

New waypoint markers, allowing you to easily identify a waypoint visually without having to open its properties.

More finite control over creature behavior using TonyK's Henchman Inventory & Battle AI.

For a full list of what's included, see the documentation (note, I am in the process of updating the CPP and TonyK's AI documentation to reflect changes made to them in FUBAR).

Requirements: NwN EE patched to v87.8193.36.36 (Development Build).

Comments