Skip to content

I need help picking my 6th party member

KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
I’m playing no reloads. I am trying a more caster-heavy party than usual.

My main is a berserker 9 > mage. She just hit 1,250,000 XP so everyone is going to join at the highest level.

I’m dead set on the following characters accompanying me on my goal of becoming the next god of murder:

Anomen
Jahiera
Edwin
Jan

The final spot will go to either Nalia, Haer’Dalis, or Aerie.

Each has strengths and weaknesses.
Nalia is by far the best spellchucker. HD gives me a close character to my main, which is great, gives me the best option for a character to go up front if needed, and thief HLAs are amazing, and Aerie gives me spells for days.

I’ve never really used any of these three in years, so their sound sets will be very fresh to me, which is welcome.

Comments

• KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 627
    Aerie. She's so underrated.. need Intelligence pots to copy spell scrolls of lvl 8+ or whatever, but that's not an issue.

Combined with the two classes she does indeed have a lot of spells, and with sequencers and contingencies you can have a lot of fun with that.

There's something particularly unique with her, and that's the fact that she's the only divine caster that can use the Robe of Veccna.. super fast healing? The reaction speed for heals and other support spells is a huge boon in no-reload runs.

Thowing Sanctuary on her, just regular boots of speed and robe of veccna, means she can speed between all party members and instacast healing spells.. kinda usefull vs dragons etc, eh?