Skip to content

Item Codes for console commands

I was looking for a list of item codes for the console command, found a list that included all items like Illithium Ore and Montaron's body, but the item codes don't seem to be working in the EE, any idea of there is a more complete list for the EE floating about?

Comments

• numbingeuphorianumbingeuphoria Member Posts: 5
    That's the one I was trying to use, but I've found more than a couple of the item codes that do not work
  • AranneasAranneas Member Posts: 282
    @numbingeuphoria which ones are giving you trouble? what are you trying to spawn?
    I was trying to spawn the illithium ore since I messed up that quest and only got the allow (for mace of disruption +2) and Montaro's Body since I cleared Prebek's House before starting the quest and Rylock refuses to acknowledge that I cleared it and won't let me enter the harper's house in the docks district
    Montaron's body may not work the way you want it to - you may need to properly advance the quest to get that to work. You might potentially be better off manually advancing the quest's related global variable.

but anyways, testing items.
    I type into console:
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem('MISC5K',1)
    and I get one of the '200 pounds of illithium ore' item.

I type in:
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem('MISC5U',1)
    and I get Montaron's body.

You can go ahead and copy/paste those commands into your console to make sure you're not pressing anything incorrect, but afaik they spawn just fine.
    wow, thanks a ton, I feel lame. I see now that my typo was using full quotation marks and not apostrophes... thanks a gain.
    no probs, glad i could help ^.^
  • turtletoonfanturtletoonfan Member Posts: 5
    Does anyone have the code for the cloak of unerring strikes? (stolen from one of rasaads 'freinds' when you first meet them in trademeet)
  • AlkaluropsAlkalurops Member Posts: 269
    @turtletoonfan OHRCLCK2
  • EriiasEriias Member Posts: 34
    So if anyone is still looking here, does anyone have a list that includes The World's Edge and The Practical Defense (Plate +3)? Trying to replace Dorn's gear after the bug ate all of it in SoD but I can't find codes for those.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    @Eriias: Here's one from @Lilura.
  • EriiasEriias Member Posts: 34
    Bless you <3 That was perfect!
  • JonlunJonlun Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2018
    Whats the item codes for the items from SoD?
  • FatherOFatherO Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2023
    I Haven't seen these elsewhere (probably missed them), but these SoA / ToB "glad" Bags of Holding come with an assortment of useful items inside (mostly weapons). The codes are: ("BAG20") through ("BAG30"). Most of the items remain the same from bag to bag, but each one has a few that are either not found in the rest of the bags, or only 1 or 2 others. Note: ("BAG31") spawns a normal, empty, Bag of Holding. For those interested, Harbinger +3 gets renamed, and backstory is added, Enjoy.
    Post edited by FatherO on