Skip to content

Recommended Mods?

IxcezIxcez Member Posts: 1
Hey so pretty much decided to pick the game back up and do a complete playthrough from BG 1 to TOB and I've been looking at mods, I've modded quite a bit through out the years but this time I decided to look at EET and do my most modded game ever. Usually I just add some content mods, npc mods and some tweaks and difficulty increases.

But this time I wanted to add as many content mods as possible together with a bunch of other stuff.

However I've had some bumps in the last few days when it comes to getting it done and wanted to ask if anyone could help me out.

Basically I at first tried to add mods through tools though I apperently picked the wrong one's at first. I know understand that PI is the way to go? But even so when looking at the EET compatability list, which is pretty long, it at first tells you to install some mods for BGEE first and then you can go with all the mods for EET. But then when you check the mods individually they either don't say what they work with or they like The Stone of Askavar say they need to be installed after Dark side of the coast, while EET say's Stone of Askavar needs to be installed before you install EET and Dark side of the coast should be installed after EET. Kinda confusing to me.

So seeing as EET will from my understanding allow the mod stuff from BGEE + SoD persist into BG2EE + ToB I'd like to make it work though it's not a super big deal if it doesn't I guess.

But basically what I am asking for if possible is a mod list if there is one that puts up mods that work together. I don't mind unbalanced mods that give either super high difficulties or OP items since I've already played the game almost to death so I don't mind being a bit OP or having a very hard time. I usually go cheese the basilisks early anyway to easily reach lvl 4-5 at the start. I am gonna be playing a mage of some kind however either single classed or dual/multi-classed with a fighter most likely.

Thanks for any responses or pointing out where to find what I'm looking for.

Comments