Skip to content

Developing Weapon Styles to 3 pips or more (AionZ's House Rules Mod)

MistercuriousMistercurious Member Posts: 40
I was very lucky to receive the option to have Weapon Styles going up to five pips with this mod.

However I seem to be stuck at 2 pips, even though the results for going higher are being displayed.

I'm playing a solo run with a F/M/T (actually around LVL 10).

Developing Grand Mastery in Proficeincies and some of the newer options from Skills and Abilities - no problem - but the weapon styles only allow me two points.

I tried to edit my save file with EE Keeper / Near Infinity but I couldn't work out how to set it up correctly.

I created a dummy Level 1 Fighter (see pic) but even single class chars don't seem to get past two pips.

b37lx3linwgm.png

Maybe it's a cross mod problem?

I'd be grateful for any help on this.

Comments

• morpheus562morpheus562 Member Posts: 250
    Did you install the Skills and Abilities weapon style overhaul and the other overhaul mod? It should be a one or the other thing.
  • MistercuriousMistercurious Member Posts: 40
    I checked on both mods. S&A Weapon Style Updates was not installed but the House Rules Mod option regarding the Weapon

Styles was. Still no five pips. I also have two empty slots in my Proficiencies List (see pics).

I somehow messed this up during install.

Maybe if I posted the WeiDu log could you check on that?

bsdvuto35hcm.png

gfodm60pxo52.png

• TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 497
    Pretty sure the classical rules for only allowing two pipes for multiclass still apply with this mod.

And at level 1, only two pipes can be put on a weapon or a proficiency, you should try level up to three to see if your single class fighter can put more pipes.
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    Something's very wrong here.

The UI shouldn't expose those empty rows. You installed a mod (component) after S&A which rolled back some of the changes within S&A.
    @Trouveur: I tried to level up the Dummy Level 1 Fighter to level 2 (see pic).

Even single class characters don't get past to pips - I think this was not intended by the author...

qdtvuwbzma3v.png
    I am using another mod that gives me a new prof point for every level up btw, so I don't need to go to three for this.

But even if there are level caps on upgrading the weapon styles why didn't my lvl 10 F/M/ didn't get any more points?