Skip to content

Please link or post Wizard Slayer Rebalancing mod.

VWoodVWood Member Posts: 15
edited September 2023 in BGII:EE Mods
If you have the Wizard Slayer Rebalancing mod, would you please provide a functioning link or post the mod?

The current link on the page for the Wizard Slayer Rebalancing mod does not work, and I am unable to find any other download. Github does not appear to have any executables to download for it, and I don't know how to work with the files they provide there.

Here is the thread on the Beamdog forums

Any assistance with getting this mod would be kindly appreciated.
Post edited by VWood on

Comments

• JohnBobJohnBob Member Posts: 128
    edited September 2023
    Hello, in such case you can use the setup.exe of another mod and rename it according to the setup.tp2 of the mod you want to use. (It's best to use an executable from a recent mod).

Anyway, here's another link to the mod with an executable.
    (Launch wsr_v113.exe and indicate your game folder / or / You can also open it with winrar or else and extract the mod yourself)
  • VWoodVWood Member Posts: 15
    JohnBob wrote: »
    Hello, in such case you can use the setup.exe of another mod and rename it according to the setup.tp2 of the mod you want to use. (It's best to use an executable from a recent mod).

Anyway, here's another link to the mod with an executable.
    (Launch wsr_v113.exe and indicate your game folder / or / You can also open it with winrar or else and extract the mod yourself)

Thank you!
    I have never seen this site you linked to. I see it has many other mods as well.
    I will definitely be using it.
    You have given me more than I asked for. Once again, thank you.
  • JohnBobJohnBob Member Posts: 128
    edited September 2023
    Your welcome !

america.iegmc is very useful ( especially with SHS temporarily down ) and seems to backup the latest versions of most mods, but I recommend to use official links whenever possible.