Skip to content

Small Things That Should NOT Be Overlooked

2»

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Also 4th Level- Sunfire Similar to Fireball, but the caster is immune to the damage it does!

Moving on to Level 5, there is the spell Throbbing Bones. does 1d4 damage per round, gives -2 (worsens) to AC and attack/damage rolls, halves movement and lasts 1 round per caster level (save for half damage). Chromatic Blade (does 2d4 damage per strike, has a chance of severing extremities). There's a touch spell called Morgannaver's Sting that steals 3d4 hit points from the target and adds them to the Mage. Snilloc's Major Missile is like Magic Missile except that it can give you up to 15 missiles, causing 15d4+15 damage. You get one missile for every 2 levels you have. (so, level 20 mage- 10 missiles). Thultaun's thrust knocks foes away from the wizard (like a wing buffet from a Dragon) doing 2d4 damage. If they hit something when they are knocked away, they take another 5d4 damage.
  • RomulanPaladinRomulanPaladin Member Posts: 188
    BUMP

These things, after all, should not be overlooked.
  • Great spells I want them all :)
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    As for point 7:
    - Hold right mouse button
    - Navigate your mouse, to set formation angle
    - ???
    - Profit ;)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Is anti-aliasing really going to help a 2d image much?
  • BerconBercon Member Posts: 486
    @elminster No. You do need super sampling (anistrophic filtering) if you zoom beyond 1:1 (pixel to pixel) which is pretty unlikely. Instead you need sharpening filters / good image scaling algorithms to keep it sharp when zooming in.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    @Bercon thanks for the clarification.
  • ginger_hammerginger_hammer Member Posts: 160
    edited November 2012
    @RomulanPaladin "[EDIT] Topic title change: was "[Request] List of minor fixes / features / changes"

You can do this yourself by clicking the gear icon in the top right of your title and go in and edit it. Just in the same way that you edit a comment. If you click on "My discussions" first then it is more clear where the gear icon is -> then edit -> then change the text.
  • RomulanPaladinRomulanPaladin Member Posts: 188

@RomulanPaladin "[EDIT] Topic title change: was "[Request] List of minor fixes / features / changes"

You can do this yourself by clicking the gear icon in the top right of your title and go in and edit it. Just in the same way that you edit a comment. If you click on "My discussions" first then it is more clear where the gear icon is -> then edit -> then change the text.

That's what I did! The ORIGINAL was "[Request] List of minor fixes / features / changes." I included it as an "[EDIT]" to keep a record of the change.