Skip to content

when I order BG:EE will I be getting the whole game ?

I ask this as the game it's self was multi-disc'd and a bit worried that it will be sold in parts , also when is BG:EE II going to be out ?

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Yeah, youll get bg1 and ToTSC as a direct download. BG2:EE is out in 2013 at some point.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    You will get BG:EE which include BG1+Totsc+New content in a installer file.

as for BG2:EE, it will out somewhere in 2013, there is not a specific date.

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    BGEE will include all of Baldur's Gate 1 and Tales of the Sword Coast (plus the new content) in a single installer, without the need for additional discs or installers. BG2:EE will be released sometime in 2013.

And here's the FAQ, which should answer any other questions you may have.
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/4765/faq/p1
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    At one time there was some confusion, where some people thought they were getting both BG1 and BG2. I think in the statement that BG:EE uses the ToB engine, people assumed that they got both products, from those who are familiar with BGT.
  • saffon69saffon69 Member Posts: 58
    thanks guys , very helpful and friendly forum
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Well, I would have said you only get the game up to the Nashkel Mines for $20, and then we get the rest as DLCs priced at $20 per chapter :p
    edited November 2012
    so 6-7 chapters ,$120-140....please tell me thats not right
    Post edited by saffon69 on
  • GygaxianProseGygaxianProse Member Posts: 201
    You will get the game, the whole game, and nothing but the game, so help you Boo.
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Some people can't spot a joke even with a :p after it lol.
    done as a kipper , walked then fell into it , you bad :D
  • KaxonKaxon Member Posts: 156
    However if you're buying the ipad version you will not get the whole game by default. You will have to buy DLC to get everything, but the total price including DLC should be the same as the PC version ($20).
    well boys and girls , it's ordered and now the wait begins , the long wait , the eager wait.....I canna wait!!!
    ooohhh when do I get a nice shiney badge to say ' I was there when BG:EE was released'
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    edited November 2012
    @saffon69 It should appear within 24 hours. If it doesn't you need to message Nathan with your e-mail details and he'll add it manually.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    @saffon69
    saffon69 said:

well boys and girls , it's ordered and now the wait begins , the long wait , the eager wait.....I canna wait!!!

The long wait of two weeks... I think I hate you a little bit ;)

• sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    edited November 2012
    decado said:

saffon69 said:

The long wait of two weeks... I think I hate you a little bit ;)

Yeah for real, I've been waiting since like March or whenever it was originally announced, well, perhaps a week or two after the first announcement that such a game even was to exist.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Tiax has said it is so. The whole game. Plus TOTSC. One price.
    waiting.....you want waiting...well when I'd played for the second time in ooh 1999 or 2000 then I met a girl then got married had kids ..always thinking about Imoen......then got a newer PC ...invista not like BG ..then I wait...........then I find you lot ......me happy now : D